Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cut! That's a... [WRAP]!
Explanation: My Grandmother, my mums mum, is in an old persons retirement village and is suffering from dementia (she 100+yrs old ok)! tinycrying

Personal Disclosure: Unfortunately due to covid restrictions I will never get the opportunity to see her again and as such I feel that she has died somehow and I remembered this thread I wrote and I have decided to bump it in memory and dedicate it in memorium to her!

Love you Gran [Hannah Margret D]! I will always remember going shopping with and for you ...we made a great team. Your lists were impeccable and important and I miss reading them and doing shopping for you ... it was a job I excelled at and I enjoyed it very much knowing it helped you out greatly.

I will also miss heating up your super cold hands with my super hot hands and sharing dirty jokes and being completely honest with you and vice versa.

May you find peace in the remainder of your long well lived hard fought life and may God bless you in the afterlife!

I will never forget you! tinyinlove We'll meet again ... some sunny day eh! tinybiggrin

minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!

Messages In This Thread
Cut! That's a... [WRAP]! - by OmegaLogos - 04-29-2019, 08:33 PM
RE: Cut! That's a... [WRAP]! - by guohua - 04-29-2019, 09:45 PM
RE: Cut! That's a... [WRAP]! - by Mystic Wanderer - 04-30-2019, 10:29 PM
RE: Cut! That's a... [WRAP]! - by OmegaLogos - 03-25-2021, 08:49 PM
RE: Cut! That's a... [WRAP]! - by BIAD - 03-25-2021, 09:55 PM