Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sri Lanka's Explosions: Hotels & Christian Churches.
It's been a couple of days and the death-count as risen dramatically.

At least 290 dead and over 500 injured, many in the blast were from all over the world.

Some twenty-four arrests have been made and the expression 'religious-extremists' is used.
Many of the mainstream news-outlets are reporting that Prime minister Wickremesinghe was
warned of the attacks two weeks before the explosions.

But nobody is saying who did the bombings, even if it was the radical Islamist group,
National Thowheeth Jama’ath.

Although some recent media providers -and thanks to Mystic again for the heads-up, are saying that:

Quote:'...Moulvi Zahran Hashim or Moulavi Zahran Hashim was a radical islamist Imam and preacher
who was identified as the suicide bomber at the Shangri-La Hotel, Colombo during the 2019
Sri Lanka Easter Bombings.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5647]

Zahran Hashim was a prolific lecturer for National Tawheed Jamaath with several YouTube videos
that were still available on that platform as of 9.30pm GMT on 21 April 2019...'
Everipedia.org:

And they're still up...! But that's what happens when you're terrified of someone who has brown skin.

Which is a little disconcerting for me as my next-door neighbour -who has rented the house for
over five years, has decided to move after being married recently. Two days ago, a young Indian
man rode his bicycle up the middle of the road, stopped and began to take pictures of the house
next to mine.

I asked him what he was doing and after offering me a shred of crumpled-paper with the address
written on it, he asked me a question.
I assumed he was looking to rent the home and so, I was thrown by his query, Can you guess what
it was?

Here's a standard set. 'What's the neighbourhood like?' 'Have the current tenants been okay and kept
the property in a fair condition?' 
Nope... his first question was: "Are there any Catholic schools close by?"
tinyhuh

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sri Lanka's Explosions: Hotels & Christian Churches. - by BIAD - 04-22-2019, 09:02 AM