Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The UK Assimilating With Today's World.
With an hypocrisy that almost rivals that oF the Rotherham Police force, the dying mainstream media constantly
relate to us about how 'the white man' is bad -or in US President Trump's case, 'Orange' and yet everyday in
London, the same reports are issued without any implication.

Quote:Seven Kings stabbing: Three killed after disturbance.

'Three men have died in a stabbing in east London.
Police said they were called at about 19:40 GMT on Sunday to reports of a disturbance in Elmstead Road in Seven
Kings, Ilford. Three men, aged in their 20s or 30s, who were involved in a fight, were found by emergency services
with stab injuries, the Metropolitan Police said.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7015]

All three were pronounced dead at the scene. Two men, aged 29 and 39, have been arrested on suspicion of murder.
Ch Supt Steve Clayman said a fight had broken out between two groups who were armed with knives, leaving three
men fatally stabbed.

"We can now say that two arrests have since been made, so there has been progress.
"The parties are believed to be known to each other and the group are within the Sikh community," he added.
Formal identification of the victims is yet to take place.
The stabbings bring the number of homicide investigations launched by the Met in 2020 to six...'

So the Metropolitan Police are still calling them simply homicides and are ignoring the obvious truth.
Don't get me wrong, I know that any altercation between to parties can lead to violence, but stabbing someone indicates
that one of the quarreling factions expected the argument to boil down to attempting to take a life.

Apart from war, who perceives their society as a forum for such a final solution...? This behavior was traditionally laid at
the feet of psychopaths and the less socially-educated areas of the world. Oh wait, I think I've just answered it.
tinysure

Quote:'...Mayor of London Sadiq Khan tweeted: "My thoughts are with their families and the local community at this dreadful time."
He said extra police enforcement powers had been authorised for the whole of Redbridge borough until 08:00 on Monday.

Quote:Sadiq Khan
@SadiqKhan
Extra police enforcement powers have been authorised for the whole of
Redbridge borough until 8am tomorrow.

Please contact the police on 101 or contact @CrimestoppersUK anonymously
if you have any information.

A forensic examination of the scene is under way and will continue into Monday, police said...'

Why anonymously...? What is Mayor Khan implying? Is this situation involving some-sort of autogenous community that
has certain statutes? I understand the stabbings are in a Sikh setting, but is the diminutive Mayor of London denoting
something possibly like a Sharia-like background?

I was sure the United Kingdom was governed and controlled by democratically-elected officals and a publically-servient
law enforcement. I'm sure I read it somewhere.

Anyway, the BBC Reporter adds some flesh to the bones of this terrible -but regular, tragedy.

Quote:'Despite the works of the emergency services, these men could not be saved.
I've seen graphic video from a nearby resident that was filmed shortly after the incident showing
pools of blood on the street.

I've been speaking to some residents here this morning who say they have raised concerns to
police over gangs congregating behind Seven King's train station, where they often drink and
smoke cannabis.
Road closures and an enhanced police presence will be seen in the Redbridge area until 08:00.'
BBC:

But let us not get bogged-down with one incident, there's plenty to go around.

Quote:Man stabbed repeatedly on train in west London in front of shocked passengers.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7016]

'A man has been repeatedly stabbed in front of shocked passengers on a train in west London.
The victim, aged in his 30s, was attacked on board the train from Ashford to Hounslow while it was
travelling into the capital on Sunday evening.

British Transport Police and paramedics were called to Hounslow station just before 6.40pm.
The man was treated at the scene before being taken to hospital. His injuries are not believed to be
life threatening. A man and a woman were arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm.

Detectives have launched an investigation and are still conducting enquiries. 
Officers are aware a number of other passengers were on board and would have witnessed what
happened. Those who were on board who have not yet spoken with police are asked to get in touch...'
Evening Standard:

Yes it is truly confusing. We hear and read everyday via this legacy media that the British Isles are just full of people
who enjoy the British way-of-life, a free society that holds itself proud to call itself diverse.
Yet that multifarious way of moving forward together as one, doesn't seem to be trickling down to certain communties
on this small set of islands next to the European continent.

I just can't put my red-nailed finger on what the problem can be. But there's something around the eyes, something
that tells me they don't like this country... or the people in it.

Quote:Almost 500 terrorists freed from prison in the past decade -with many living back where they were radicalised.

'Almost 500 terrorists have been released from prison in the past decade -and many live back on the same
streets where they were radicalised. A Sun on Sunday probe even found one freed jihadi, a pal of London
Bridge terrorist Usman Khan, is living in the city where he wanted to plant bombs.

Two other convicted terrorists were allowed to move in next door to one another.
More are set to be released within months.

Ian Acheson, commissioned by the Government to carry out an independent review of Islamic extremism, said:
“Many offenders don’t get the help they need -or the supervision and support we need -to stop them being drawn
back into terrorism.”

One in seven of the convicted terrorists released since 2010 had their sentences reduced or were freed via the
Government’s early release system.

Mohammed Shahjahan, 34, jailed alongside double-murderer Khan, lives in Burslem, Stoke-on-Trent -the city
where he talked about wanting to leave bombs in pubs.

Anjem Choudary disciple Kazi Islam, 25 -jailed for plotting to kill soldiers -was freed after half of an eight-year term
and went to live next door to his uncle, convicted terrorist Kazi Rahman, 43, in Manor Park, East London.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7017]
(From Left To Right) Kazi Islam was freed after serving half of an eight-year term for plotting to kill soldiers.
Freed Mohammed Shahjahan now lives in Stoke-on-Trent — a city he talked about bombing pubs.
Vile hate-preacher Anjem Choudary was jailed for inviting support for ISIS in a landmark freedom of speech
case.
Fanatic Yousaf Bashir first hit the news in 2010 after screaming 'baby killers' at soldiers being welcomed
at a home-coming parade.
Kazi Rahman was jailed for nine years in 2006 after he admitted a charge of trying to purchase terrorist
weaponry.
Ziaur Rahman was convicted of three counts of arranging a meeting to support a proscribed organisation.
London Bridge attacker, Usman Khan, was imprisoned for six years for terrorism offences before striking
in the capital.

The terror think-tank, the Henry Jackson Society, says a new wave of convicted terrorists are due for release this year.
A spokesman said: “Terrorist prisoners are amongst the most dangerous in the prison system -that so many have been
released, and walk among us, is alarming.”...'

We have a think-tank on this subject?!!!

'
Quote:The Ministry of Justice said: “We recently reviewed and extended the tough supervision of terrorists on licence, and our
new counter-terror bill will keep them in jail for longer.” Figures also indicate that while hundreds of terrorists are being
allowed out the numbers being arrested and charged is falling.

Home Official stats, released before Christmas, also show Islamic extremism referrals to Prevent, the Government’s
rehabilitation programme, are falling. Ranting fanatics Shajjadar Choudhury, Munim Abdul, Yousaf Bashir, Ziaur Rahman,
and Jalal Ahmed, first hit the headlines in 2010 after screaming “baby killers” at soldiers being welcomed at a home
-coming parade.

It later emerged we were paying up to £50,000-a-year for the fanatics -all from Luton - to lay about all day.
In the decade that followed two ended up in prison. Rahman, was jailed for two years in 2017 for hosting meetings where
an undercover officer heard terrorism being advocated.

Bashir was jailed for four years in relation to the same case. Ahmed and Abdul both went on to receive ASBOs for public
order offences. All five are now believed to be back living in Luton...'
The Sun:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by BIAD - 04-12-2019, 09:14 PM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 04-13-2019, 11:53 AM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 04-24-2019, 07:58 AM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 04-24-2019, 12:53 PM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 05-02-2019, 10:25 AM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 05-08-2019, 10:24 AM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 05-08-2019, 11:46 AM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 05-12-2019, 09:59 AM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 05-13-2019, 09:34 AM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 05-21-2019, 11:51 AM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 05-31-2019, 12:18 PM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 10-21-2019, 11:39 AM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 10-29-2019, 10:48 AM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 11-04-2019, 01:41 PM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by BIAD - 01-20-2020, 11:07 AM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 01-30-2020, 02:45 PM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 02-22-2020, 11:16 AM