Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The UK Assimilating With Today's World.
(04-30-2019, 03:25 PM)guohua Wrote: They found Only Two Bodies? 
I ask this because, sounds like he was having them saved for a Barbecue or Stew.
Normally a killer his age would have been more active, I'm thinking he may have killed and disposed of others.
Were the bodies cut into portions and wrapped or but in freezer bags?

They just don't give you a lot of information, probably not wanting to upset the community.

Don't get me started on getting rid of a body in the manner of a butcher!

We had a bit of a to-do in the North when a young girl went missing in Blackpool -and she's still missing,
and it was rumoured she'd been put through a meat-grinder for kebab filler at the seaside town!
This with the background of the grooming/trafficking gangs that haunt the areas.

It's still going on and the media here are reluctant to report on it until they have to.

The probable weird reason for the storage is that if he'd buried them and they'd been found, the many
welfare benefits he'd have been collecting on their behalf,would be stopped.
Remember, political correctness halts any inquiry of proxy-claims due to fear being called a racist

Just like the 'Indian' guy who was 'mooching' around the house for rent next-door. He cancelled his official
viewing with the Estate-Agent and then came around to photograph the place on Friday morning.
I was gardening at the time and asked him and his bicycle if I could help him.

He never introduced himself, he pulled out a scrap of paper with next-door's address on it and then asked
two questions.
1. Is there a Catholic school close by.
2.Shops. -which I assumed was a question from his limited vocabulary.

After I answered, he shook my hand and rode off on his bike.
Later in the day, he reappeared and parked his bicycle under the window of a neighbour. After being asked
to remove it, he parked in under the window of another one. Finally, after being asked to remove it again,
he dropped it on the garden next-door and banged on the front window until the man came to the door.

The second neighbour asked him what he was doing hanging around and he replied that he was waiting for
the Estate-Agent. Which was a lie.

Two minutes later, he was back outside and the female neighbours who had asked him to shift his bike were
told by 'Mr. Khan' (I found out from the man next-door who told me he'd cancelled his appointment)... that
he was going to put a complaint in (with who?!) about the women as they don't want people 'like him' living
there.

He rode off and we haven't seen him again. A thirty-something couple took the vacancy... Thank heavens!

I can't be 100% sure, but I would say he wasn't a Catholic. So why ask about a Catholic school?
It was about standards.
Standards like...

Quote:Husband 'wanted wife dead so he could marry again.

'A businessman paid to have his first wife killed so he could marry again, a jury has heard.
Gurpreet Singh asked Heera Singh Uppal to kill Amandeep Kaur in 2013, Birmingham Crown Court was told.

Mr Singh, 43, is also accused of killing his second wife Sarbjit Kaur in Wolverhampton in February last year.
He denies the murder of Sarbjit Kaur and soliciting the murder of Amandeep Kaur.
The jury was told Mr Uppal and Mr Singh met in a barbershop to discuss ways of killing Ms Kaur, which included
staging a robbery.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5687]
Gurpreet Singh is on trial at Birmingham Crown Court.    Sarbjit Kaur died of asphyxiation.

Mr Uppal, 27, told the court the plan had been to carry out the killing with "a big knife, like a sword".
He said the concrete company boss, who has two children from his first wife, told him: "I want to have my wife done".
Mr Uppal told the jury: "He did say he wanted to marry again and he said that he had found someone.
He said, 'she's my girlfriend and she's a student'."

Answering questions about the money offered, Mr Uppal said: "He was supposed to pay me £10,000 once his wife
was murdered and £10,000 he would arrange to send to India".
A £2,000 advance payment was spent on "an iPhone and some clothes" but "there was no intention to carry out any
murder", he said.
Birmingham Crown Court also heard that Mr Singh transferred £500 to Mr Uppal after he threatened to tell police about
the plans.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5688]
Sarbijt Kaur was found dead at the family home in Wolverhampton in February last year.

Amandeep Kaur died of a brain haemorrhage in Punjab, India, in 2014, the court previously heard.
Sarbjit Kaur, 38, was found dead at the couple's home in Rookery Lane. The case continues...'
BBC:

Where do they get all this money from?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by BIAD - 04-12-2019, 09:14 PM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 04-13-2019, 11:53 AM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 04-24-2019, 07:58 AM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 04-24-2019, 12:53 PM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by BIAD - 04-30-2019, 04:23 PM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 05-02-2019, 10:25 AM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 05-08-2019, 10:24 AM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 05-08-2019, 11:46 AM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 05-12-2019, 09:59 AM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 05-13-2019, 09:34 AM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 05-21-2019, 11:51 AM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 05-31-2019, 12:18 PM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 10-21-2019, 11:39 AM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 10-29-2019, 10:48 AM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 11-04-2019, 01:41 PM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 01-30-2020, 02:45 PM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 02-22-2020, 11:16 AM