Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Zealand Terrorist Attack On Mosques.
(03-19-2019, 09:39 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Well, well, well.  Isn't this interesting?   minusculethinking 

In case you didn't see the post about how psychiatrists are used in shootings in my part 1 thread, I'll tell you again...

Psychiatrists are hired and used to "hypnotize" certain people to do evil deeds of the Cabal, called "sleepers". When they are ready to use these people in a staged event they "wake them up" by placing a call and saying a certain word/command, or whatever.  Once the psychiatrist and the patsy have completed a "job", he moves on to another town (or in this case, country), and does it all over again with other subjects.

So... knowing that, isn't it interesting that the same psychiatrist used by the Sandy Hook shooter just happened to move to New Zealand where this shooting took place? 

Quote:Following this accusation, Dr. Fox voluntarily gave up his license to practice in New York and Connecticut and began working as a psychiatrist in New Zealand, almost 9,000 miles away from his former office.

I won't post the entire article here because that's the main point I wanted to make.  You can read it in full HERE.

There is meat in that particular argument, but meat of neither the type nor the direction the arguer would lead you to believe. That is unmitigated bullshit wrapped around a grain of fact. Someone here has projected a real and dangerous problem into a flight of fantasy, and it pisses me off just a little bit. No, I'm not going to expound upon what I know of it, how I know it, or why. That would potentially place me in a degree and kind of danger that I don't care to place myself in. Believe as you will in the matter. I might be utterly and completely crazy - it's a definite possibility.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Zealand Terrorist Attack On Mosques. - by Wallfire - 03-15-2019, 01:15 PM
RE: New Zealand Terrorist Attack On Mosques. - by Wallfire - 03-15-2019, 03:20 PM
RE: New Zealand Terrorist Attack On Mosques. - by Wallfire - 03-16-2019, 01:43 PM
RE: New Zealand Terrorist Attack On Mosques. - by Wallfire - 03-17-2019, 06:03 PM
RE: New Zealand Terrorist Attack On Mosques. - by Wallfire - 03-17-2019, 06:44 PM
RE: New Zealand Terrorist Attack On Mosques. - by Wallfire - 03-17-2019, 08:17 PM
RE: New Zealand Terrorist Attack On Mosques. - by Wallfire - 03-17-2019, 08:36 PM
RE: New Zealand Terrorist Attack On Mosques. - by Wallfire - 03-17-2019, 08:48 PM
RE: New Zealand Terrorist Attack On Mosques. - by Wallfire - 03-19-2019, 08:05 PM
RE: New Zealand Terrorist Attack On Mosques. - by Ninurta - 03-20-2019, 09:58 AM
RE: New Zealand Terrorist Attack On Mosques. - by Wallfire - 03-20-2019, 11:48 AM
RE: New Zealand Terrorist Attack On Mosques. - by Wallfire - 04-14-2019, 01:37 PM