Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Zealand Terrorist Attack On Mosques.
(03-19-2019, 01:50 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: How can bullet casings vanish in thin air?  More proof this was fake?  Wonder if people really died in this one?

You can take this for what it's worth. Believe it or not, it won't affect reality either way. I am Someone who has fired the AR-15/ M-16 weapons system quite a lot, at times under similar conditions to those shown in the video in question. I saw absolutely nothing unusual or unexpected in that video. The weapon appeared to perform precisely as it was designed to do, and precisely as I have observed it to do.

Videos are not continual images - they are, instead, a continuous string of still images. That means that there are some "continuous" things that video does not capture. Furthermore, when we consider focus, field of view, and the fact that most of the M-16 platforms I've fired THROW brass, there is nothing unusual to be seen there.

Now, if I were going to stage a video, the last thing I would want would be disappearing brass to be a dead giveaway. If it were ME faking a video, I would make sure that everything was exactly where the viewer expected it to be, rather than following real-world ballistics. After all, reality is in the eye of the beholder when it comes to video, isn't it?

Nope, not seeing what the individual claims I should see. matter of fact, it makes me wonder WHY they would make that claim in the first place. Wishful thinking, or a more nefarious agenda?

My dear old dad always stressed that I should believe nothing that I hear, and only half of what I see - this video falls into the half of what I "see" that is not to be believed.

Nope, the "disappearing brass" is a red herring here.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Zealand Terrorist Attack On Mosques. - by Wallfire - 03-15-2019, 01:15 PM
RE: New Zealand Terrorist Attack On Mosques. - by Wallfire - 03-15-2019, 03:20 PM
RE: New Zealand Terrorist Attack On Mosques. - by Wallfire - 03-16-2019, 01:43 PM
RE: New Zealand Terrorist Attack On Mosques. - by Wallfire - 03-17-2019, 06:03 PM
RE: New Zealand Terrorist Attack On Mosques. - by Wallfire - 03-17-2019, 06:44 PM
RE: New Zealand Terrorist Attack On Mosques. - by Wallfire - 03-17-2019, 08:17 PM
RE: New Zealand Terrorist Attack On Mosques. - by Wallfire - 03-17-2019, 08:36 PM
RE: New Zealand Terrorist Attack On Mosques. - by Wallfire - 03-17-2019, 08:48 PM
RE: New Zealand Terrorist Attack On Mosques. - by Ninurta - 03-20-2019, 09:54 AM
RE: New Zealand Terrorist Attack On Mosques. - by Wallfire - 03-19-2019, 08:05 PM
RE: New Zealand Terrorist Attack On Mosques. - by Wallfire - 03-20-2019, 11:48 AM
RE: New Zealand Terrorist Attack On Mosques. - by Wallfire - 04-14-2019, 01:37 PM