Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who is Running the Show Behind AOC?
There is a danger here, but when has there never been danger?

The deceit has become so endemic, so ingrained, and so spread through the populace, that it has taken on a life of it's own. It has become "the Truth"... or at least a version thereof. It has so infiltrated and infected the population here that "unrest", to use a polite term from less barbarous times, is virtually inevitable. The communist factions - I don't care what they call themselves or claim to be, I know one when I hear one, and I call a spade a spade... and give nary a shit for the semantics of it - have gained such traction, have so brainwashed a critical mass, that it's going to be a hard-fought "unrest" when it comes. I know from experience that, contrary to the movies, "good" does not always win, and so at this point would not hazard a prediction of the outcome when it does boil over. I can only predict that if evil prevails, I will not live to see it's victory dance. I saw evil prevail in Nicaragua, and do not care to relive the experience. I will take no prisoners, and expect no quarter from the opposition. This will be balls-to-the-wall, and winner take all, for the losers will not survive it. Not if they're smart, anyhow. I could run away to fight another day in Nicaragua, but I cannot abandon my homeland to evil. This is one I can't run away from.

Another facet of the problem is that the "right" is taking it's cues from the "left", and thereby being led around by the nose by the very people it claims to oppose. Recently, I had to call out a right wing member of my own family for spreading bullshit propaganda - less kind folk would call it "outright lies". We cannot win this fight by using our opponent's own tactics against them. We have to instead employ SUPERIOR tactics.

You can't win a fight if you let your opponent lead the dance. You have to instead disrupt his steps and watch him fall.

Otherwise, we allow them to drag us down to their level, and they will there beat us with their experience at that level. Contrary to the old saw, one does not "fight fire with fire" - one fights fire with WATER, and fire extinguishers. If one attempts to fight fire with fire, he will just burn his own house down.

Which is where the Untied States of America is headed if wiser heads do not prevail.

I have enough ammo to guarantee resupply from opposition assailants who will no longer need it when I salvage it, but even that can't go on forever. We will see victory in this conflict, or else one of my opponents will finally pop my cork and watch me bleed out. Those are the only choices possible. there is no third alternative. I'm too old to run and jump and play hard like I used to, but I'm not too old to twitch a finger when my life is on the line. I've no doubt they can get me now, but I have no intention of going out without leaving some marks on them.

I lived my life fighting communism, and have but little doubt that I will end it that way, too.

At least I'll be in good company on the other side of the veil.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who is Running the Show Behind AOC? - by BIAD - 03-12-2019, 12:12 PM
RE: Who is Running the Show Behind AOC? - by Wallfire - 03-12-2019, 12:25 PM
RE: Who is Running the Show Behind AOC? - by BIAD - 03-12-2019, 01:46 PM
RE: Who is Running the Show Behind AOC? - by Ninurta - 03-14-2019, 05:24 AM
RE: Who is Running the Show Behind AOC? - by BIAD - 03-24-2019, 06:54 PM
RE: Who is Running the Show Behind AOC? - by BIAD - 03-27-2019, 12:54 PM