Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Paranormal and Much More Caught on Camera
Here's the latest ghoolie-shrinking video to make you shudder with fright... well, perhaps not.
It's from Tik Tok, whatever that is!

Quote:TikTok dancer ‘feels sick’ after spotting ‘terrifying’ figure lurking in background of his video.

'A Tiktok dancer’s video has gone viral after fans spotted a “terrifying” figure lurking in the background
when he was supposedly home alone. TikTok user known as @reubix_cube uploaded a video of himself
cutting some moves to Doja Cat’s song Say So.

But eagle-eyed viewers while no doubt impressed by dance moves also noticed a shadowy figure in the
background despite the fact that Reuben, the TikToker’s real name, claimed he was alone and didn’t have
any pets.

He wrote: “Lmao I'm home alone so I learned a TikTok dance. Love u Doja but what has my life come to?"

At around the four second mark of his dance performance something mysteriously appears watching the
dancer from the top of the stairs, albeit just for a second.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7497]

One commented: "The AMOUNT OF ANXIETY I have from his video. That's someone literally poking their
head TO LOOK AT YOU."
Another wrote: "Did ya'll see that?? In the background??"
Reuben replied to the comment to ask: "What am I supposed to be seeing?" before adding he could “see it now”.

Others were not so convinced anything spooky was going on, as claimed: "Ok so the fact that he had to post
'I'm home alone' and doing this oldish dance really makes me feel like it's all staged." While a debate raged online
whether it was genuine or not, some people appeared to be convinced the whole thing was real.

One wrote: "Bro call the police or someone and search the house! Especially now it's not rare for people to live
in hidden nooks of houses!" The dancer later uploaded an update following his original post to thank everyone
for their concern.
He said: "I'm kinda stomach sick right now and I was in and out of sleep all last night."...'
The Sun:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paranormal and Much More Caught on Camera - by BIAD - 04-19-2020, 09:48 PM
RE: Paranormal and Much More Caught on Camera - by Wallfire - 04-20-2020, 08:21 AM