Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Go Down The Rabbit Hole, Pt. 2
If you have followed Q, you know how often, especially during the early days of Q, they mentioned Alice & Wonderland. If you aren't familiar with that, then go back and read the posts/crumbs, or go back and listen to your favorite decoder on those posts.

Here is a more recent post by Q where he/they mention the Mad Hatter: #3367  https://qntmpkts.keybase.pub/

Quote:Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: a58fe2 No.6957153 [Image: fold.png]
Jul 8 2019 18:46:13 (EST) D-_Yr5NWwAAoMrY.jpg-large.jpg [Image: down.png]
How deep is the rabbit hole?
#MadHatter
Q

Rabbit hole?  Mad Hatter? 

Then I just happened to run across this article as I was scrolling my Twitter feed: White House threw secret ‘Alice in Wonderland’ bash during recession

A PRIVATE HALLOWEEN party was given at the White House in 2012 by the Obummers?

Anyone who has researched Satanic ritual dates and the importance of each knows Halloween is a very sacred day for Satanists.
I wonder what kind of rituals was held there that night?   minusculethinking 

Quote:[Image: obama_johnny02-520x300.jpg?quality=90&st...300&crop=1]
TEA PARTY! Johnny Depp played host, as the Mad Hatter, at a 2009 White House bash, but a new book says it was kept quiet from the press for fear of backlash amid the recession. Post photo composite

It was the tea party the Obamas just couldn’t resist.

A White House “Alice in Wonderland” costume ball — put on by Johnny Depp and Hollywood director Tim Burton — proved to be a Mad-as-a-Hatter idea that was never made public for fear of a political backlash during hard economic times, according to a new tell-all.
"Alice in Wonderland" and "Mad Hatter" both in the first paragraph.  tinysurprised

Moving down the article...

Quote:“White House officials were so nervous about how a splashy, Hollywood-esque party would look to jobless Americans — or their representatives in Congress, who would soon vote on health care — that the event was not discussed publicly and Burton’s and Depp’s contributions went unacknowledged,” the book says.

However, the White House made certain that more humble Halloween festivities earlier that day — for thousands of Washington-area schoolkids — were well reported by the press corps.

Then the Obamas went inside, where an invitation-only affair for children of military personnel and White House administrators unfolded in the East Room.

Unbeknownst to reporters, the State Dining Room had also been transformed into a secretive White House Wonderland.

Children of military personnel?   tinybighuh

I don't know if you are aware that there are many people in the military who have been used in the mind control and other projects they do in secret, and then they offer their children to be used in the same way. By the way, many are also Satan worshipers.
There have been many whistle blowers who have told their stories and experiences of what was done to them.

Let's continue...

Quote:Tim Burton decorated it “in his signature creepy-comic style. His film version was about to be released, and he had turned the room into the Mad Hatter’s tea party, with a long table set with antique-looking linens, enormous stuffed animals in chairs, and tiered serving plates with treats like bone-shaped meringue cookies,” reports the book, which The Post purchased at a Manhattan bookstore.

Fruit punch was served in blood vials at the bar. Burton’s own Mad Hatter, the actor Johnny Depp, presided over the scene in full costume, standing up on a table to welcome everyone in character.”

Are the children being desensitized for the real thing to come?

Quote:The Obamas’ daughters, Malia and Sasha, then 11 and 8 respectively, “sat at the table, surrounded by a gaggle of their friends, and then proceeded to the next delight, a magic show in the East Room.”
(Emphasis and highlights throughout article by me)
Wonder what kind of magic was done there? Can anyone say rituals used on the children?  Or worse?   tinyshocked

The article goes on to tell of staff witnessing Barry and Michael arguing among themselves and how uncomfortable it was at times. Gee, you would think they were the happiest couple ever to see their smiling faces out in public wouldn't you? tinysure 

I hope people out there are beginning to open their eyes to how huge the evil is in this world. You better be because what is getting ready to be exposed is going to be a real shocker if you aren't ready.

Here is a list of Satanic ritual dates:   Satanic Calendar

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's Go Down The Rabbit Hole, Pt. 2 - by Wallfire - 06-13-2019, 11:27 AM
RE: Let's Go Down The Rabbit Hole, Pt. 2 - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-16-2019, 06:02 PM
, t - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-18-2019, 04:12 AM