Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Go Down The Rabbit Hole, Pt. 2
Ahh... I knew the Clintons had their fingers in this. Although it doesn't mention their names, I've seen enough deep digging by other researchers showing that, where children are involved, the Clintons are there at the top waiting to get their share of green paper.

Quote:A verified source close to Collins-Smith told CD Media that she was about to go public with incriminating information on sitting judges in Arkansas, who were involved in taking children from poor women via the Department of Human Services (child protective services) in Arkansas and selling them to wealthy individuals. The source also disclosed that Collins-Smith believed the perpetrators were using illegal aliens to facilitate the crimes which included murdering the mothers of the stolen children.

In another ominous twist to the story, former Oklahoma state Sen. Jonathan Nichols was found murdered in his home in Norman, Oklahoma yesterday. Our source believes the two murders are connected.

CD Media has much more information to release but we are in the process of verifying the information first. Please check back for further developments.

Judges in Arkansas?  Wonder who appointed them?  I really don't even have to waste my time looking into this; it's pretty obvious.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's Go Down The Rabbit Hole, Pt. 2 - by Mystic Wanderer - 06-08-2019, 05:12 PM
RE: Let's Go Down The Rabbit Hole, Pt. 2 - by Wallfire - 06-13-2019, 11:27 AM
, t - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-18-2019, 04:12 AM