Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Go Down The Rabbit Hole, Pt. 2
InTheMatrixx and Shady Grooove expose some "fake maga" accounts on Twitter/social media in this video at the beginning with documented proof, then they go into a deep dive and show the connections that NXIVM has to members in our government and "elite" bloodlines, including Killary. No surprise there, if you've been following my threads.

If you follow Q it is important to watch this video so you will know who the "fakers" are. Be careful who you follow.

ETA: In this original post, I pointed out that Neon Revolt had been shown to be a part of the group of MAGA Coalition, AKA: Fake MAGA.  He has since posted a rebuttal against this claim.  I believe him.  I've always loved his in-depth work, and I think he brings really good information out to people searching for truth. Best advice I can give is, be your own judge. Just know that certain people have infiltrated the Q movement to cause divide. That's not what Q is about.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's Go Down The Rabbit Hole, Pt. 2 - by Mystic Wanderer - 05-24-2019, 02:52 AM
RE: Let's Go Down The Rabbit Hole, Pt. 2 - by Wallfire - 06-13-2019, 11:27 AM
, t - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-18-2019, 04:12 AM