Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Go Down The Rabbit Hole, Pt. 2
Quote:'I LOVE YOU' NXIVM sex cult actress Allison Mack weeps as she sings love song for ‘leader’ Keith Raniere
on his birthday in creepy video footage

The bizarre footage, obtained by Sun Online, shows the actress - who pleaded guilty this week to racketeering
charges - crying as she sings to Raniere "I Love You More Than You'll Ever Know"

'Sex cult actress Allison Mack breaks down in tears as she sings a bizarre love song for leader Keith Raniere
on his birthday in this creepy video footage obtained by Sun Online. The former Smallville star, who earlier this
week pleaded guilty to her involvement in the sinister NXIVM group in which women were branded on their groins,
can be seen teary-eyed and struggling to keep a hold of her emotions as she performs a version of  "I Love You
More Than You'll Ever Know" by Donny Hathaway.

Raniere, currently in jail facing a slew of federal charges including sex trafficking, can be seen in the audience
watching the a cappella performance, which took place around the same time she began recruiting women for
DOS - a secretive master-slave sect at the heart of NXIVM.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5618]

In the video, Mack is barefoot and wearing a loose white dress as she sings of her love for the cult leader with a
group of backing singers. The actress, currently facing up to 40 years in prison, then breaks down in tears as she
sings: "I am only flesh and blood but I can be anything you demand."

Frank Parlato, who first published the video on his blog Frank Report, said the footage was taken around the same
time that Mack began her "criminal behaviours".

Earlier this week Mack confessed to being part of DOS, admitting that she kept a "slave" and instructed women in
the group "to perform services for me." Prosecutors allege that women in DOS were kept on starvation diets and
groomed to have sex with Raniere. Former members of DOS have told how they were held down while they were
branded with Raniere's and Mack's initials with a cauterizing iron.

They were also forced to hand over damaging collateral such as naked pictures, confessions and financial information
- as well as have sex with Raniere. Parlato told Sun Online: "This performance takes place on Raniere's birthday during
the 2016 Vanguard Week, an annual event dedicated to him, and you can see she is deeply moved.

"She's singing these words that are especially meaningful to him - and I think what is particularly intriguing about the video
is that it was taken in 2016. By then DOS had begun. "When she pleaded guilty this past week she admitted that her
criminal behaviours began about this time.

"So her singing barefoot in front of Raniere shows the depth of her complete integration into the cult of Keith Raniere."
Parlato, who first exposed the branding and worked tirelessly to expose the cult, says it's a huge turn around for the star,
who has now publicly turned against her once beloved master.

"She has made a 100 percent denunciation of Raniere now but that could be based on practical considerations," he said.
"He is going to go to prison for a very long time - she is facing a shorter or longer time depending on how much help she
provides to the prosecution. "She has signed a 10 page cooperation agreement with the US government to help their
prosecution against the remaining defendants - including Raniere.

"I think the turning point for a lot of his supporters was when the government discovered a hard drive at his home containing
explicit pictures of a 15-year-old Mexican girl. "When that evidence came in everyone gave up on Raniere - including Allison.
She knew that she didn't want to go down with the ship."

Parlato also revealed how he and actress Catherine Oxenburg - whose daughter India was also part of NXIVM and DOS
- repeatedly begged Mack to leave the group, before there were any arrests - but she refused.
"I believe Allison was both a perpetrator and a victim -  if she hadn't come into the path of Keith Raniere she would have
continued with her acting, had her on TV show maybe even gone into movies.

"Now she's lost everything. But at the end of the day both Catherine Oxenburg and I reached out to her repeatedly and implored
her to leave before any arrests were made - or before anybody knew about the branding.
"She ignored all my calls and refused to communicate with me but I sent her messages repeatedly.
"Catherine and I talked to her manager. We had a long two hour conversation with her to try and persuade her to get out.
"If she had left then I don't think she would have been arrested - India Oxenberg left at that time and agreed to testify for the
prosecution and she avoided arrest."

Mack, who pleaded guilty to racketeering and racketeering conspiracy charges — including extortion and forced labour - is now
facing a maximum 40 year sentence but she's more likely to get around five years, according to Parlato.
Then he believes the-once successful Hollywood actress will try to reinvent her career.

"The maximum sentence is 40 years but she won't get that - she's more likely to get around three to five based on US sentencing
guidelines for the crimes she has confessed to and her lack of criminal background," he said...'

TheSun:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's Go Down The Rabbit Hole, Pt. 2 - by BIAD - 04-15-2019, 04:39 PM
RE: Let's Go Down The Rabbit Hole, Pt. 2 - by Wallfire - 06-13-2019, 11:27 AM
, t - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-18-2019, 04:12 AM