Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Go Down The Rabbit Hole, Pt. 2
(03-05-2019, 08:32 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Here is the book if you would like to order: 

Wait... WHAT? They are selling the book?

When I wrote a book that I thought was important to get out to folks so they could be informed and protect themselves, I put it out on the internet for free - I most emphatically did NOT sell it! As a matter of fact, my free book was a way of combating sales of a book that was taking gullible people in left and right, and making money on their weaknesses.

But "Q" is selling their book?

When folks claim to have important information to get out, and then tell you that all you have to do to get that information is to "buy the book", my Spidey-senses start tingling in overdrive.

Why do they need to SELL the book? Are they cash-strapped and in need of paying their "confidential informants"? Or do they just need a new Mercedes? If it is so important, and the information needs to get out there into the hands of the public, why are they SELLING it? Do poor folks not need to know? Is that it?

It's a pretty simple matter to spread a book all over the internet such that it is immediately, and always will be, available to the masses. I did it, and if I can do it, surely tech-savvy folks like "Anons" can do it, too.

But instead, they chose to sell it?...

... that tells me all I need to know.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's Go Down The Rabbit Hole, Pt. 2 - by Ninurta - 03-10-2019, 07:06 AM
RE: Let's Go Down The Rabbit Hole, Pt. 2 - by Wallfire - 06-13-2019, 11:27 AM
, t - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-18-2019, 04:12 AM