Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Go Down The Rabbit Hole, Pt. 2
Q has been posting a lot about social media lately. I'll begin with this one because it mentions Twitter.
Post 2984 https://qntmpkts.keybase.pub/ :

Quote:Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 5b3d8f No.5543889 [Image: fold.png]
Mar 6 2019 17:54:18 (EST)

FB RETURNING TO THE NEWS.
LIFELOG (DARPA) ENDS > FB BEGINS
LIFELOG (DARPA) TEAM TRANSFER > FB
WHAT (DARPA) TEAM MEMBERS PAST/PRESENT WORK FOR FB?
WHAT DIVISIONS?
LOCATE (3) PUBLIC.
(9) TOTAL (6_NON PUB).
BUILDING 8 EXPOSED (HERE) WHEN?
[4-11-18]
*THINK SCRAMBLE [OFFLINE SCRUB] POST XBOX/PS CHAT LOGS DROP*
[MS SHUTDOWN IMMEDIATELY POST DROP]
BUILDING 8 NEWS RELEASE "RESTRUCTURING BUILDING 8" RELEASE?
[12-14-18] > RIP
https://techcrunch.com/2018/12/14/facebo...al-groups/[Image: fold.png]
RIP = FALSE
REORG = TRUE
CHINA-CHINA-CHINA
CHINA-CHINA-CHINA
[OPEN ACCESS - PAY FOR PLAY]
LAWS WHICH PREVENT C_A OPERATIONS INSIDE HOMELAND?
BULK DATA COLLECTION_NSA_HOMELAND?
BULK DATA COLLECTION_C_A_HOMELAND?
HOW DOES THE C_A AVOID LAW TRIGGER RE: UMBRELLA_SPY_HOMELAND?
FACEBOOK [CHINA_BUILDING 8]
GOOGLE [CHINA_DRAGONFLY]
TWITTER [US_LEG_TRACK]
FACEBOOK TRACK USER GPS, VOICE & TEXT?
GOOGLE TRACK USER GPS, VOICE & TEXT?
TWITTER TRACK USER GPS?
[PHONE_PAD_MICROPHONE_ALGO_EMBED]
ALL FOR MARKETING PURPOSES AS PUBLICLY DISCLOSED?
WHO HAS ACCESS TO BULK TRACK DATA?
WHO HAS ACCESS TO BULK DATA?
IF NSA HAS ABILITY TO 'ABSORB' DATA STREAM UT IN-HOUSE TOOLS, DOES C_A HAVE ABILITY TO 'COLLECT' DATA STREAM FROM 'FUNDED''NETWORKED' OFFSHOOTS [BIG TECH]?
OFFSHOOTS NECESSARY TO AVOID C_A BREACH OF US DOMESTIC LAW?
AMAZON SERVER/CLOUD CONTRACT?
AMAZON_SERVER/CLOUD_ROUTE_DATA 1-99 DOMESTIC?
C_A TASKED W/ GATHERING AND ANALYZING INFO ON FOREIGN GOVS + INDIVS? SIGINT - COV
NSA TASKED W/ GATHERING AND ANALYZING INFO ON A GLOBAL SCALE (INCLUDING DOMESTIC)? SIGINT - COV
WHAT FORMER US PRESIDENT WAS C_A DIRECTOR?
http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/252...ed-the-cia[Image: fold.png]
THINK C_A [BRENNAN] AUTH SPY CAMPAIGN US SENATE UNDER HUSSEIN.
THINK C_A INSTALL CAMPAIGN US HOUSE & SENATE INFILTRATION.
[PART 1 OF 9]
Q

You can go to the link and read all of them.  There's more about Facebook than the rest. I think MZ is in some deep dodo.   :smallwink: 

I found it interesting that Jack Dorsey, CEO of Twitter, came out about the same time as these posts talking about how Twitter "may have been too aggressive" with banning Conservatives on the Joe Rogan show.

Quote:During a recent appearance on the Joe Rogan Experience podcast, Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey stated that the social media platform was “probably way too aggressive” in banning conservatives.
On a recent episode of the Joe Rogan Experience podcast, Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey returned to the show this time accompanied by Vijaya Gadde, Twitter’s Legal, Policy and Trust & Safety Lead. Independent journalist Tim Pool also appeared on the show, where he grilled the Twitter executives about their platform, multiple times backing them into a corner and forcing them to answer questions on topics they had previously evaded.
During the course of the podcast, the topic of the recent “learn to code” phrase came up. Shortly after a number of left-wing journalists were laid off, Twitter users — many who were conservatives — tweeted at the journalists to “learn to code,” the same advice that many left-wing publications gave to coal miners and laborers who found themselves out of jobs.

Is he letting up?  He might appear to be when speaks on talk shows, but the answer is NO.  I'm still shadow banned, and I'm a "nobody" on Twitter.  The only reason I can think of is because I re-tweet Conservative news and information.

You can read the article in full and watch a video here: witter CEO Jack Dorsey: Platform Was ‘Probably Way Too Aggressive’ in Banning Conservatives

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's Go Down The Rabbit Hole, Pt. 2 - by Mystic Wanderer - 03-09-2019, 07:35 PM
RE: Let's Go Down The Rabbit Hole, Pt. 2 - by Wallfire - 06-13-2019, 11:27 AM
, t - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-18-2019, 04:12 AM