Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Five Dead in Shooting in Aurora, IL
Update:     Man shoots five colleagues dead after being sacked from job of 15 years

Quote:A gunman opened fire at an Illinois factory just after receiving notice of termination from his job there on Friday, killing five fellow workers and wounding five policemen before he was slain by police (REUTERS)

“May God bless the brave law enforcement officers who continue to run toward danger,” Illinois governor J.B. Pritzker said at a news conference.
John Probst, an employee at the Henry Pratt Co. in Aurora, told ABC7 that he ran out of the back door as the shooting unfolded on Friday afternoon.
“What I saw was the guy running down the aisle with a pistol with a laser on it,” he said.
Mr Probst said he was not hurt but that another colleague was “bleeding pretty bad”.

“It’s a shame that mass shootings such as this have become commonplace in our country.

“It’s a shame that a cold and heartless offender would be so selfish as to think he has the right to take an innocent life,” Aurora mayor Richard Irvin said.

Mr Trump tweeted his thanks to law enforcement officers in Aurora and offered his condolences to the victims and their families. “America is with you,” he said

The shooting at this point doesn't appear to have any suspicious mind control properties behind it, but the story is being reported by Yahoo News, so I'll give it a few days and see if anything interesting comes to the surface.

If it was just a coincidence that it happened the day after Nancy's speech, then they just got lucky this time that they didn't have to wake up one of their sleepers to do a shooting event.

I still feel like there is more to this story than we know yet.   Stay tuned.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Five Dead in Shooting in Aurora, IL - by Mystic Wanderer - 02-16-2019, 05:11 PM
RE: Five Dead in Shooting in Aurora, IL - by BIAD - 02-16-2019, 05:22 PM