Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged?
(03-26-2019, 04:48 PM)guohua Wrote: Black Privilege or is this a case of just being Rich and Black! 

Quote:Jussie Smollett charges dropped, actor won't be prosecuted on charges he faked attack

I'm think that if you were a White Hetrosexual Male, You'd be going to Prison!
He is related to Obama?
Quote:In a shocking announcement Tuesday morning, the Cook County State’s Attorney’s office said it will not be prosecuting Jussie Smollett, who was previously accused of faking an anti-black, anti-gay hate crime in Chicago in order to drum up publicity for his role on the TV drama “Empire.”
Source

Well, that's unfortunate. Meanwhile, any white straight old dude that ever talked with President Trump is facing the rest of their lives in prison. "FACT"
Are the Chicago police still looking for the attackers. Remember, they wore MAGA hats are yelled racists remarks at Jussie. This cannot stand. Someone needs to go to jail for such a violent crime.

Are you freakin' kidding me?!!!   tinywhat   minusculeredtantrum

Oh, this gets my blood to the boiling point!   I hadn't heard this yet.  I don't think the public is going to let this one slide, just like they're not going to let the Epsteine verdict stand.  They WERE working on overturning the verdict on Epsteine's sentence (plea deal), but the judge in that case died this past Sunday.  (Imagine that!) 

We'll have to see how this plays out.  He better NOT get off scott free or there will be a lot of people who are outraged in this country!   smallveryupset

ETA:  Of course, it pays to have friends in high places.  Looks like one of his "friends" called in a favor.  When all this comes to light, I still think the public will demand JUSTICE!

Chicago Cops Demand DOJ Probe Into Smollett Case Meddling After Ex-Obama Official Called In Favor

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged? - by Wallfire - 02-17-2019, 03:06 PM
RE: The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged? - by Wallfire - 02-21-2019, 09:38 PM
RE: The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged? - by Wallfire - 02-22-2019, 04:38 PM
RE: The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged? - by Wallfire - 02-25-2019, 04:48 PM
RE: The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged? - by Mystic Wanderer - 03-26-2019, 05:11 PM
RE: The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged? - by Wallfire - 04-05-2019, 02:48 PM