Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged?
People took to Twitter pounding on Fox's door and demanding they remove Jussie from the show.  Hey, if Roseanne was dropped for a simple non-racist remark (which they said was racist), this stunt definitely demands that Jussie be pulled off the show, Empire. 
If they didn't do it, it would show just how bias HollyWierd is, right?

The People have spoken, and the People won! 

Quote:
  • Jussie Smollett has been removed from the final two episodes of the latest season of "Empire."
  • The actor was charged Thursday on the suspicion of filing a false police report claiming to have been the victim of a hate crime.
  • On Thursday, Warner Bros.-owned TNT pulled an episode of "Drop the Mic" that featured Smollett.

I won't post the entire article. I just wanted to let you know, he has been removed.   minusculebiggrin

Now, let's see what happens during his trial. If he isn't sentenced for a hate crime, then...  sigh, well, let's just wait and see before I lose my cool here; no need to get my blood pressure up before we know how it turns out.

Source

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged? - by Wallfire - 02-17-2019, 03:06 PM
RE: The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged? - by Wallfire - 02-21-2019, 09:38 PM
RE: The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged? - by Wallfire - 02-22-2019, 04:38 PM
RE: The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged? - by Mystic Wanderer - 02-22-2019, 07:43 PM
RE: The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged? - by Wallfire - 02-25-2019, 04:48 PM
RE: The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged? - by Wallfire - 04-05-2019, 02:48 PM