Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged?
I found this intresting  minusculebiggrin

Quote:HERE’S A ROUND-UP OF JUSSIE SMOLLETT’S WORST TWEETS ABOUT PRESIDENT TRUMP AND HIS SUPPORTERS
9:14 PM 02/21/2019 | US
Scott Morefield | Reporter

Before Jussie Smollett made national news by allegedly orchestrating a “hate crime” against himself, the “Empire” actor and prolific tweeter made a habit of directing a healthy number of those tweets against President Donald Trump and his supporters.
Here’s a round-up:
Smollett made his opinion of Donald Trump clear as early as 2011.

Quote:[Image: FxD_C4FL_normal.jpg]
[/url]Jussie Smollett

@JussieSmollett

I think someone should kick Donald Trumps ass... That's all.

8:40 AM - Dec 15, 2011
Twitter Ads info and privacy

1,141 people are talking about this

But when Trump became a presidential candidate, things really heated up:

Jussie Smollett

@JussieSmollett

I'm convinced D.Trump is either as ignorant as he seems or a brilliant democrat single handedly trying 2 take down the GOP #YallBeingHustled

5:13 PM - Oct 26, 2015

532 people are talking about this

Jussie Smollett

@JussieSmollett

I find it hard 2 believe that Trumps purchased intellect would really have him believe this is a good choice 4 the American people or world.

9:01 AM - Nov 20, 2015

166 people are talking about this

Jussie Smollett

@JussieSmollett

If people of all races,religions, cultures & sexualities would join 2 make LOVE be their business then no Mogul of Hate like Trump can lead.

5:19 PM - Mar 2, 2016 · Chicago, IL

490 people are talking about this

Jussie Smollett

@JussieSmollett

Keep saying Trump won't win but unless we get up & get our asses out to vote...This will be a catastrophe unexplainable to our children.

5:16 PM - Mar 2, 2016 · Chicago, IL

1,772 people are talking about this

Jussie Smollett

@JussieSmollett

The Trump way of campaigning... Take a pile of bullshit lies, sprinkle a drop of truth on top & call it "FACT". I pray we aren't this dumb[Image: 1f64f-1f3ff.png]

1:33 AM - May 22, 2016 · Manhattan, NY

1,471 people are talking about this

Jussie Smollett

@JussieSmollett

Well my brother I need u 2 get back in b4 we get Chump as president. We must join together. U know ya boy is right[Image: 1f44a-1f3ff.png] https://twitter.com/chefroble/status/740396631519068160 …
Blédakiss

✔@ChefRoble

If Bernie is out, I'm out [Image: 270c-1f3fe.png].

6:27 AM - Jun 8, 2016 · Buffalo, NY

255 people are talking about this

Jussie Smollett

@JussieSmollett

Ladies & gents...the republican candidate for President of the U.S.A. Disgusted. Or we COULD talk about #GunControl https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/742034549232766976 …
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Appreciate the congrats for being right on radical Islamic terrorism, I don't want congrats, I want toughness & vigilance. We must be smart!

7:42 PM - Jun 12, 2016 · Los Angeles, CA

835 people are talking about this

Then, Trump won:

Jussie Smollett

@JussieSmollett

Trump stole a presidency. White supremacist cabinet. Syrians being exterminated. Tell DC 2 get real criminals & let the kid smoke her damn j https://twitter.com/enews/status/809082448646733824 …

7:22 PM - Dec 14, 2016

655 people are talking about this

Jussie Smollett

@JussieSmollett

Exactly. And this is not a joke or for your further entertainment. This is the Faux President of the United States. Despicable. #Resist
Franchesca Ramsey

✔@chescaleigh
Replying to @chescaleigh
some of y'all are doing massive back bends to defend a dude who is normalizing hateful ass shit & making a fortune off it but DO YOU

10:09 PM - Feb 16, 2017 · Chicago, IL

89 people are talking about this

Jussie Smollett

@JussieSmollett

Get that dude out of office as president...
[Image: 264b.png] [Image: 2728.png]Danielle [Image: 2728.png] [Image: 264b.png]@SincerelyDani

@JussieSmollett What is one thing you want to do that you haven’t done yet?

8:30 AM - Feb 20, 2017 · Chicago, IL

116 people are talking about this

Jussie Smollett

@JussieSmollett

So now Trump gets to appoint a new #FBIDirector? How will they fairly investigate Trump? Isn't that a conflict of int...[Image: 1f914.png]got it. #CORRUPTION
Linda Sarsour

✔@lsarsour

Comey was a disaster but he's also leading an investigation against Trump and was fired. Total abuse of power. Craziness. #FBIDirector

12:47 AM - May 10, 2017

311 people are talking about this

Jussie Smollett

@JussieSmollett

Pathetic excuse by U.S."President" to show no condolence & further sell/spew/spit his white supremest, xenophobic, racism as fact. GTFOH
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Pathetic excuse by London Mayor Sadiq Khan who had to think fast on his "no reason to be alarmed" statement. MSM is working hard to sell it!

6:27 PM - Jun 5, 2017

5,477 people are talking about this

Jussie Smollett

@JussieSmollett

Shut the hell up you bitch ass nigga. You will continue to run this country further into the ground and risk lives every time you breathe. You’re not the president. Just a dumpster full of hate. FOH. Sick to my stomach that literal shit currently represents America to the world.
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

The Democrats seem intent on having people and drugs pour into our country from the Southern Border, risking thousands of lives in the process. It is my duty to protect the lives and safety of all Americans. We must build a Great Wall, think Merit and end Lottery & Chain. USA!

7:06 AM - Jan 12, 2018 · Chicago, IL

20.1K people are talking about this

Jussie Smollett

@JussieSmollett

Dear @realDonaldTrump... you are a disgusting, racist, piece of trash...

Sincerely,

Everyone who is not a disgusting, racist, piece of trash. [Image: 1f1ed-1f1f9.png]

6:43 AM - Jan 12, 2018 · Chicago, IL

2,267 people are talking about this

Jussie Smollett

@JussieSmollett

Not true. They’ve always been racist, misogynistic, xenophobic, homophobic, anti-immigrant, etc. Scummy @BillOReilly was there before 45. 45 capitalized on the @foxnews culture and made it work for him. Birds of a dirty feather... they flock together.
Lisa Stillson@JeffGordonFan70
Replying to @JussieSmollett @FoxNews
Fox news was never like that until dump Trump got in there. He is the racist.. I don't believe in racist. We all bleed, love poop, work, the same so I don't under  stand all racist crap I love all. Racist should even be a word that is how I see it.. peace & Love all

3:32 AM - May 14, 2018 · Mandelieu-la-Napoule, France

39 people are talking about this

Jussie Smollett

@JussieSmollett

.@AOC is only speaking facts. This is so far beyond political party affiliation. Across the world...no matter the border...from sea to shining sea...45 and all his white hooded cohorts are a national disgrace. And if you support them...so are you. Clowns. pic.twitter.com/Qz4uIjF7xa

7:19 PM - Jan 20, 2019 · Chicago, IL

12K people are talking about this

Finally, something that looks like it won’t be happening anytime soon, or ever:
View image on Twitter
[img=893x0]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1XYW23CcAAS8Iv?format=jpg&name=small[/img]

Jussie Smollett

@JussieSmollett

Maybe one day I'll run for #President. #Halloween2014 @BarackObama

5:17 PM - Nov 1, 2014

109 people are talking about this

[url=https://twitter.com/JussieSmollett/status/528566426085240832]

After turning himself in to Chicago police Friday, Smollett’s bail was set at $100,000, and the 36-year-old actor was forced to surrender his passport as a condition of his release. He is charged so far with a felony count of disorderly conduct for filing a false police report. Although Smollett faces a possible three years in prison for that charge, the potential federal charges that could be brought as a result of a white powder-filled letter he allegedly sent to himself could result in up to ten more years in prison. (RELATED: That Time Jussie Smollett Called Trump Supporters ‘Clowns’ And A ‘National Disgrace’)
Several liberal politicians who rushed to judgment based on Smollett’s initial claims either deleted their original tweets or issued statements condemning his alleged actions.

source

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged? - by Wallfire - 02-17-2019, 03:06 PM
RE: The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged? - by Wallfire - 02-21-2019, 09:38 PM
RE: The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged? - by Wallfire - 02-22-2019, 04:38 PM
RE: The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged? - by Wallfire - 02-25-2019, 04:48 PM
RE: The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged? - by Wallfire - 04-05-2019, 02:48 PM