Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged?
Drugs, Lies And Surveillance...

Quote:'...Police say he knew Abel Osundairo, one of the brothers, because he bought 'designer drugs' from him.
In text messages that predate the hoax attack, he asked Abel for 'Molly' - the street name for ecstasy -multiple times. 
The pair are believed to have met when Abel was a stand-in on Empire. 

On January 25, he convinced Abel and his brother Ola to 'simulate' an attack on him, giving them specific instructions
about which words to use and how to rough him up but not hurt him too severely, according to police. 
His alleged motive was that he did not get enough attention over a letter he is said to have sent himself a week earlier
and he thought that painting himself as [missing]

He knew they were going to Nigeria days later and asked them if he could trust them, saying in his initial text message to
Abel: 'Might need your help on the low. You around to meet up and talk face to face?'

Smollett took them to the location where he wanted the attack to happen outside his apartment, according to prosecutors,
and even pointed to a surveillance camera he believed would capture it. The claims came after a blistering press conference
during which furious police bosses alleged that he mailed himself a threatening letter then staged a hoax attack because
he was unhappy with his $1.8million Empire salary...'
SOURCE:

The 'brothers' aren't Nigerian, they're US citizens. Their parents are Nigerian and considering the oppressive elections
going on in that country, I'm surprised they went to visit them.
Oh wait... the oppression is only happening to lowly-people, not Wakandans.

And while we're looking at oppression, one of Jussie's 'truth-companions' is in a pickle when it comes to the asinine
accusations that the white slave-owners haven't really gone away.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5335]

Reflections of a Jamaican Father
By
Donald J. Harris (Kamala Harris' Father)

Quote:'...My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown, descendant
of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown’s Town) and to my maternal
grandmother Miss Iris (née Iris Finegan, farmer and educator, from Aenon Town and Inverness, ancestry unknown to me). 

The Harris name comes from my paternal grandfather Joseph Alexander Harris, land-owner and agricultural ‘produce’
exporter (mostly pimento or all-spice), who died in 1939 one year after I was born and is buried in the church yard of
the magnificent Anglican Church which Hamilton Brown built in Brown’s Town (and where, as a child, I learned the catechism
was baptized and confirmed, and served as an acolyte)...'
SOURCE:

Kamala seems to omit this from her campaign speeches.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged? - by Wallfire - 02-17-2019, 03:06 PM
RE: The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged? - by Wallfire - 02-21-2019, 09:38 PM
RE: The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged? - by BIAD - 02-22-2019, 03:02 PM
RE: The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged? - by Wallfire - 02-22-2019, 04:38 PM
RE: The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged? - by Wallfire - 02-25-2019, 04:48 PM
RE: The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged? - by Wallfire - 04-05-2019, 02:48 PM