Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged?
Quote:[Image: DzoSZYGWoAY3dlY.jpg]

THE WOLF WHO CRIED MAGA
Brothers say Jussie Smollett paid them to participate in alleged attack, source says
There was never a doubt in my mind!
Quote:The two Nigerian brothers arrested in connection with the assault on "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett are no longer suspects in the attack. They're now cooperating with police.

A source close to the investigation confirms to CBS News the brothers told detectives Smollett paid them to participate in the alleged attack on January 29 and that they purchased the rope — which was found around Smollett's neck — at a nearby hardware store. The source said detectives have evidence to corroborate the sale, something the men's attorney alluded to Friday night.
"New evidence that was brought to their attention, obviously I had it, my clients had it," said Gloria Schmidt, the brothers' attorney.
Source
This Racist Peace Of Shit needs to be Prosecuted!
This neighbor needs to be questioned and lectured about Profiling and Lying!
The security cameras for the apartment building didn't show any such man at least not mentioned by the police.

Quote:According to TMZ, Jussie’s neighbor says she witnessed a man who looked like a “redneck” hanging out near the building entrance an hour and a half prior to the incident. The unidentified woman says in VERY specific detail exactly who she saw, what they were wearing, and what they were doing.

The neighbor also says that there was a rope or clothesline made from white and blue material hanging from underneath the man’s sweatshirt. This man was said to be staring intently on another man near the front door of the building.
Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged? - by Wallfire - 02-17-2019, 03:06 PM
RE: The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged? - by guohua - 02-17-2019, 10:16 PM
RE: The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged? - by Wallfire - 02-21-2019, 09:38 PM
RE: The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged? - by Wallfire - 02-22-2019, 04:38 PM
RE: The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged? - by Wallfire - 02-25-2019, 04:48 PM
RE: The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged? - by Wallfire - 04-05-2019, 02:48 PM