Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged?
(02-16-2019, 06:53 PM)guohua Wrote: This whole report to the police is a Hoax.
Quote:Chicago police late Friday released without charges two Nigerian brothers arrested on suspicion of assaulting "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett and said they have new evidence to investigate as a result of questioning them.
What new evidence?
The very real evidence that he needed to show his Liberal friends he hates Trump and Trump Supporters. 
Trump has never posted anything Negative about the Gay Community, put Vast Majority of the LGBTQ community has to keep the Lies and Fear spreading in the MSM for the Simple Minded Sheeple People that can't think for themselves.
Quote:"The individuals questioned by police in the Empire case have now been released without charging and detectives have additional investigative work to complete," Chicago police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said in a brief statement.

He gave no details of the new evidence.
Source
This Gay Snowflake needs to be Prosecuted for making a False Police Report.

Sorry, to our LGBTQ members or guest if I sound prejudice to your life style.
But, to be honest, as far as I know, our creators made both a man and a woman, not simply a man & man or woman & woman.
That was for a reason.

It wouldn't be so bad if you kept your life style in private and showed respect in public by not over doing it and being an exhibitionist. 
Then too, blaming all your life problems on Straight People.

If I have offended you as a guest reading my reply, then maybe you should register and tell me where I am wrong.
I have not read anything you have wrote here on this forum that has not been said as freedom of speech with respect. So i too would be interested to know why anyone would be "upset". But I always remember what Cardinal Richelieu (1585-16429) said
"If you give me six lines written by the hand of the most honest of men, I will find something in them which will hang him."

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged? - by Wallfire - 02-17-2019, 03:06 PM
RE: The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged? - by Wallfire - 02-21-2019, 09:38 PM
RE: The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged? - by Wallfire - 02-22-2019, 04:38 PM
RE: The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged? - by Wallfire - 02-25-2019, 04:48 PM
RE: The Jussie Smollett Story Was Staged? - by Wallfire - 04-05-2019, 02:48 PM