Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burn All Books Because You're Not A Slave.
(02-03-2019, 05:38 PM)Ninurta Wrote: ...This part amuses me:

Quote:“The online mobs, unlike actual mobs in Mao’s China, can’t beat and maim people or trash their possessions,” she said.

“But when they have the social power to coerce self-censorship and groveling apologies, our freedom is diminished.”

Now, that is the expressed anguish of a weak-willed person. There is no such thing as "social power" when brought to bear against a strong-willed person. One's freedom is ONLY diminished to the extent that he or she allows it to be trodden upon by angry mobs of idjits. In other words, if they CAN "coerce" one through "social power", then that individual HAS NO freedom, and has willingly entered a slave-masters relationship on their own accord.

I don't know if I can say it any plainer than that, and am fully prepared and braced for any "social power" onslaught they can sling at me regarding my thoughts on the matter...

... they can kiss my ass when they are done assaulting.

I think -in fact, this is another example of displaying victimised women in a powerful situation.
Just as the blood-using thread, the male is omitted from the article and the focus is on the in-house fighting
in the eternal power-grab of the LGBT community.

If you're not a coloured woman, that's fine but then there must be something else they can get you on.
Chinese women might not be white in their crazy world, but they're perceived as not poor and to appease
the inner-racist guilt that some social-warrior females carry, you've got to be a poor black woman to have
the right to try to succeed in anything.

If you're male, then you're a sinister bastard before the gate even opens.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burn All Books Because You're Not A Slave. - by BIAD - 02-03-2019, 11:04 PM