Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
More tictac info...worth a listen IMO
It sounds like they could be using the technology of getting to point B from point A by "thought", which de-materializes matter from point A, and then re-materializes at point B. 
Of course, the closer the target, the quicker you get there. (Duh!)  So, for this object to get from the sky to the water only took a fraction of a second. What showed up on their equipment were the fragments, possibly down to the minute cells, and then it re-materialized at the water.

From what I've heard some insiders in the SSP talk about, this was also used when entering portals to go to other planets in the early stages of studying them. They said you had to stay focused on a point ahead or else your body fragments gets lost and you die.  Many were lost during the early years of studying how to use the portals.

Going to Mars, for example, would take only maybe 20 or 30 minutes, whereas from the sky to the water would be a fraction of a second.
From what I gather, they have a better understanding of portals now. Now they use craft that has an energy field surrounding it that protects the person inside from the G forces instead of just a person stepping into the portal.

I hope I'm telling this right.  That was my understanding of what they said.

Messages In This Thread
More tictac info...worth a listen IMO - by 727Sky - 01-12-2019, 10:23 AM
RE: More tictac info...worth a listen IMO - by Mystic Wanderer - 01-12-2019, 06:08 PM