Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Clearest Bigfoot Photos Ever Taken, Including Some You've Never Seen
(02-20-2019, 11:54 AM)Wallfire Wrote: This story is so full of inconsistency's that i just want to laugh. 
He does not want to tell what uni he got his Phd from (that would make it very easy to check). Nope I call 100% BS on this one

Most of the reports are! There are many 'accounts' on YouTube where the witness is... let's say,
surrounded by three or four huge hairy creatures and ignoring his shotgun, he intrigues the listener
with a tale of how -luckily, a ranger was passing in his vehicle and he flags a ride.

There's no evidence that is verifiable and all we're left with is an exciting yarn of a monster.

Then there's those who 'gift' right outside their houses. Every night, we're led to believe that a Sasquatch
shambles up to their patio or decking, rearranges some formation of toys or objects and leaves without any
trace of them being there.

Nobody worries that someone -whether a eight-foot beast or a homeless nutcase, are invading their property,
it's all just taken as a magical experience that doesn't require proof. Those who request evidence are called
trolls and the gang of daily YouTube followers berate the cynic and pat the video-maker on the head.

But these are the poorer-sides of this phenomena.
tinysure

That was why I posted the 'Erwin Saunders-Pixie' thread a while back. I was more interested in his behavior
and the CGI of the little beings hiding in the undergrowth. The footage where he explains to the viewer about
his lunch situation and then we're treated to a scene where on of these Pixies is captured on film stealing his
sandwich is fantastic.

The exposition and a amusing result tied to the earlier explanation... traits of someone thinking out the setting
before hand! The man did show a reasonable attitude of a bumbling gentleman with a hobby that went against
all scientific rationality, but the 'acting' was believable and the videos had continuity.

Sadly, it seems either the bearded man has stopped broadcasting his work or the Pixies later dined on something
more filling than just a tuna sandwich!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Clearest Bigfoot Photos Ever Taken, Including Some You've Never Seen - by BIAD - 02-20-2019, 12:21 PM