Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Clearest Bigfoot Photos Ever Taken, Including Some You've Never Seen
(02-19-2019, 03:07 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Any reports I have read about big foot here have been total rubbish. Most reports come from summer berry pickers who come from places that dont have bears or moose.
I once came across a group of non Finnish pickers in a "small" forest who said they were lost. So I decided to teach them some basic things that can help them find there way out.
Stand still and listen for farm machinery or traffic, if you hear any head for the sound.
If you find power cables or phone cables follow them, no matter which way you go it will lead you to a house or road.
I took them to a road i guessed they had left there car, and after about 15 mins they were at there car.
I have never seen any trace of big foot here nor have any hunters i have talked to.
So no big foot here, at least yet

@"Wallfire" 
I understand your thoughts on sighting of Bigfoot.
Here in Arizona, my husband and I have been avid hunters of deer, avalina (big-pig) and quail.
Sometimes we are camping deep in the Mogollon Rim area which is suppose to be a good area to see a Bigfoot.

OK, never seen or heard one, but I've seen UFO's as a small child in China and as an adult in America and I have seen many UFO's in Az.
I'm thinking that maybe some people are attuned to different frequencies which allows them to happen upon or see objects or other unexplainable things.
Like people who are into Cryptozoology.

BUT, this is Just My Humble opinion (JMHO)  tinybiggrin
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Clearest Bigfoot Photos Ever Taken, Including Some You've Never Seen - by guohua - 02-19-2019, 08:30 PM