Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
‘We’re Going to Impeach the Motherf*cker!’
(01-04-2019, 05:17 PM)guohua Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStqf-x2YoM66yJbLVuHFw...v4xvgMM6Lw] They elected a Nasty Mouthed Muslim.

Where is this woman's hijab? She is indecent, in public! I can never find a big enough stone when I need one...

Quote:I was under the impression that a politician was suppose to be Educated and act like an Adult.
This has to be what Democrats want.

Yes, yes it is. The answer to "why" is contained below...

Quote:Impeach him for what? Because she doesn't like him? Because he can be rough around the edges? Because she doesn't like his policies? Those aren't high crimes and misdemeanors. The DEMS have reached a very dangerous stage. If they lose, they want to impeach or go to court. This is not how a republic works.

Exactly. It is NOT how it works - meaning it is no longer working. Another example is that today, Congress was supposed to take a vote on allowing Pelosi to interfere in court cases involving Obamacare, which is a clear violation of the Separation of Powers clause in the constitution. Congress makes laws, period. They DO NOT interfere in court. Judges and lawyers and such interfere in court. That's their job... it is NOT congress' job.

Quote:Why do Democrats Hate President Trump?
I'll tell you, Under Trump, there are now 4.8 million more employed workers in just 2 years. Under Obama, America LOST 11,000,000 workers, and had record food stamp usage. there are also 7 million job openings unfilled under Trump. 
Under Obama you couldn't buy a job to save your life.

And there you have the answer to why "this is what the Democrats want". When people are working, they support the government via taxes - they DON'T need the government tit to support THEM. When that is the case, government can not buy votes by forcing dependency. Democrats have been in the business of forcing people to be dependent upon them for around a hundred years now, and Trump has thrown a wrench in their works by putting America back to work again.

Quote:Democrats Wants All Of America To Be Dependent On The Government, They HATE Free Thinking, Working and Self Reliant People.

Precisely. That does not support the collective hive, and the hive hates that.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: ‘We’re Going to Impeach the Motherf*cker!’ - by Ninurta - 01-05-2019, 02:11 AM