Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GlaxoSmithKline Signs $300 Million Deal With Big Pharma
(12-31-2018, 08:21 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"Ninurta", the following can't be verified with proof (that I've come across yet), that's why I didn't say it before, but some people who have friends in high places say that they are looking for "certain people" with DNA that matches the so called "Elite" who rule over us at the very top of the pyramid.
I'm talking about a lineage that goes all the way back to the ETs who came here and manipulated our DNA, took out parts that would have allowed us to know our powers, be like super soldiers, etc.  They want to find the "true, pure bloodlines", and then they will take those people somewhere safe and kill off the rest of us. They want this planet all for themselves.
Or, maybe they want to harvest their relatives before incorporating the Georgia Guidestones so they will be safe from the destruction they reign down on the rest of us.  They'll need some left to use as slaves.

Now I know that sounds crazy, but I'm not willing to take any chances.
Yes, I do believe ETs came here eons ago and messed with our DNA. Someone did. There is scientific proof of this.  How could a caveman have done it?

Nah, I don't think you're crazy. I think you may be, at times a little too open-minded, but definitely not crazy, and that you an I have very different ways of seeing the same things sometimes. As a matter of fact you often spark some of my more interesting discussions, and that keeps me young - sort of.

Now logically, if these "Elite" were searching for their relatives to save via the DNA tests, why would I NOT take one? If the rationale is that they are going to kill off the rest of us anyhow, and there is a chance they might discover something in me they wanted to save, would it not be more logical to take the test on that off chance, knowing that the alternative is a certain death because they never knew I had "what it takes"? And, if they are going to kill me anyhow, what do I care if they have my DNA, too? They could always take it from my lifeless corpse anyhow, but by that point it would no longer benefit ME.

They won't find any "pure bloodlines", because, among other reasons, there aren't any to find. DNA works in a complicated manner, recombining every generation. Furthermore, we only have a fixed amount of DNA per person, and as it recombines over generations some gets left out each generation until, at about 6 or 7 generations, entire individuals may not have passed any DNA on at all to a particular individual. As we go back farther in time, even more ancestral DNA gets lost. So, while someone may have been your biological 10th great grandpa, you may not have inherited any DNA from him at all. That inherited DNA will vary even between siblings. For example, I found 4th cousins in Cornwall, York, and Jamaica. My sister, whom I share about half of my DNA with, found 4th cousins in York (that same one as me), Saudi Arabia, and Australia. My Cornish cousin did not show up in her DNA because different bits of DNA were shared, and her Arabian and Australian 4th cousins did not show up in mine, for the same reason.

So, there aren't any "pure bloodlines" even in identical descent people. Can I use DNA to trace my ancestry back to a cave man who lived between the Caspian and Black seas 24,000 years ago? Yes. Can I trace ALL of my ancestors from 24,000 years ago and find out where they lived? Nope. Not a chance. Can the Elite poke around in my DNA and say that Alien Zazzlefratz tinkered with Cave Woman Oggette's DNA in Upper Slumgullia 30,000 years ago, and that she was my thousands-back great granny? Again, no.

Now, in connection with your thoughts, one thing HAS always bothered me about genealogical DNA research. For some reason, that no one has ever been able to explain to me, Ashkenazi Jews always march to the front and center of the research. Wherever you go on the internet looking for answers, they crop up, and I have no idea why. I just don't understand why that particular population, among all the populations of Earth, keep cropping up in discussions. I don't even know what Ashkenazi Jews are, other than I think they are not real, biological, Jews - I think they are really just run of the mill Eastern Europeans who converted to Judaism, and they aren't even particularly interesting. So it puzzles me.

Who gives a crap if I have Ashkenazi DNA? I have VIKING DNA! Who would you rather have on your side in a fight? Who would you rather go to a bar with? Hell, I'd rather go to a SYNAGOGUE with a viking - they take the gold and keep life , erm, "interesting"! Ashkenazis? They're pretty boring, and they talk funny.

Elites? I can't say that they are NOT scanning DNA, but I can say that if they are looking for "pure bloodlines", they'll never find them... and if they were that interested in it, they should have kept better records of who tupped whom and produced offspring for their Master Race.

Hell, I dunno - I might be one of 'em and not know it. I do seem to rise to the top pretty fast wherever I work, but on the other hand I never forget my roots, nor do I ever forsake and look down upon "the little people" - I never leave them behind. I never forget where I came from, nor do I ever forget that those "little people" are my source - I came from them, and without them - even though I am second most senior manager where I work now - I would not have a job at all. If there is no one to manage, you really don't need a manager, now do you? So I take care of my people, because they take care of me.

So I guess maybe I'm NOT one of the Elites unknowingly - they seem to be pretty highly inbred, and that tends to produce idiots and overbites (and multiple fingers, etc). If that's the case, then I reckon I'm slated for destruction in The Great Culling. So be it - come get some, y'all! I'm ready whenever you are, and if ya got my DNA, then surely ya have my address, too!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: GlaxoSmithKline Signs $300 Million Deal With Big Pharma - by Ninurta - 01-01-2019, 06:06 AM