Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It's Not Much, But Things Might Be Changing.
Explanation: Give the Queen a break will yah please!

1] She is OUR Queen ... loathe her or not, show some goddamned respect!

2] She may be an alien lizard creature BUT she is OUR [The Commonwealths and Five-Eyes deep state intelligence agencies] alien lizard creature ok ... show some goddamned respect ok!

3] Despite being an ancient dragon, she has not given up on being Gods representative on earth and she has reiterated her faith by mentioning Jesus as a role model for us all!

4] Nothing is changing at all ... she may pass away and bonny King Charles [the umpteenth] will take her place but I assure you that the United Kingdom of The British Ilse's is in good hands,... God's Hands!

5] She is RICH BUT she  less FREE than the rest of us are ... she can NOT just go anywhere anywhen anytime she pleases by herself! Think about that the next time you freely go shopping on your own ok.

6] She loves horses and corgis and that is about it for her enjoyment in life. She doesn't love being the Queen .. that is just her DUTY!

7] Can anybody please find the comment of the Queen at one of her more recent [in past years] speech, where she mentions this will be OUR last year on earth? I recall it being said but I can't find it now!

Personal Disclosure: Now that I have taken care of business and set everybody straight ... I have some more musings on the Queen ...

A] As Head of The Commonwealth of Nations she has performed poorly on the international stage when it comes to places like that shithole called Zimbabwe! Its a basket case but she could do better in that regard! Lead for fucks sake oh mighty woman! Do Not sit idly whilst the old Commonwealth comes apart at the seams!

B] As Queen of England and Head of State, she only has this Xmas speech and the speech she gives in parliament as an enlightened warning to us all. There is little she can actually do to  make things better! However having said that she works very hard for her nation in appearing to do her DUTY on a daily basis and we can take comfort that she represents the best of what we have to offer the world as far as CIVILIZED CHRISTIAN people go.

C] The Commonwealth Games, which the Queen presides over and opens the ceremony,  are a both an economic farce and a poor pathetic sports joke but when compared with the corruption of the Olympics, it is a safe haven for western sporting types to compete internationally in a friendly manner and I support its existence fully into the near future.

D] What the hell is wrong with Arms Production? It was ONCE the BRITISH EMPIRE and still IS to some large extent! Face it our anglicized culture is born from waging wise wars around the entire world and I don't think that is going to stop anytime soon!

E] Bonny Prince Charles wont be King for long and his mother the Queen has seen to that and for that we can all be thankful, because he is a total TWAT! May King Williams reign be long lived. Long Live The Queen!

F] Remembering the  Queen of Hearts here ... Princess Diana! May she r.i.p!

minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's Not Much, But Things Might Be Changing. - by Wallfire - 12-24-2018, 02:09 PM
RE: It's Not Much, But Things Might Be Changing. - by OmegaLogos - 12-25-2018, 09:54 AM