Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Okay....let's chat....
I also remember every one of those things you listed.  I miss those days.

I think what happened was...

1. Made sure the price of goods rose so high that both parents had to leave home and work, leaving kids alone to do as they please.
2. Made sure families were torn apart so males would have no role model, thus turning them into... well, you know.
3. Made it unlawful to spank your child. No discipline grew into no respect for others.

And some may not like this next one, but I believe this is when things really started to change...

4. They took God out of schools (and now today we have children/teens going to Churches of Satan) They don't teach that there is a price to pay for bad behavior, but a reward waiting for bad behavior.

5. Infiltrated the school system with Social/Liberal ideology, and gives rewards for not winning.

This has led to the "kids" thinking everything is supposed to be given to them whether they participate and contribute to society, or not. They've become lazy and when they don't get their way, they rebel (throw a temper tantrum) and spew the filth from their mouth at anyone who disagrees with them. They don't want to work for what they get, so they take it from others who did the work.
So what we have today is a bunch of brats who think the world owes them a free ride.

Bring in the movie stars and their idols of music who they look up to, and then tell them how they should think to be "cool"; how they should dress, who they should love, and who they should hate.
In other words, you now have a brainless mass of sheep that follow their idols and hang on their every word for direction.

Put these idols out there and have them tell their followers that having a 10 year old boy parade down the walkway dressed in drag is the coolest thing ever, and no one will say a word. It's cool, right?

Right?  smallseeingred

Tell men they need to be more sensitive. Make them believe that looking like a woman, acting like a woman, sounding like a woman is what being a man is all about. 
And guess what? 
People will believe it because some fool in California or New York said it was true.   smalltappinghead 

Okay, @"Sol".   You've got me all worked up now.  I'll stop here and let someone else chime in.
smallkillingpc

(Leaves to go check blood pressure)

Messages In This Thread
Okay....let's chat.... - by Sol - 12-22-2018, 10:29 PM
RE: Okay....let's chat.... - by Mystic Wanderer - 12-23-2018, 12:17 AM
RE: Okay....let's chat.... - by BIAD - 12-23-2018, 01:24 PM
RE: Okay....let's chat.... - by Wallfire - 12-23-2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Okay....let's chat.... - by senona - 12-26-2018, 03:39 AM
RE: Okay....let's chat.... - by BIAD - 12-26-2018, 12:32 PM
RE: Okay....let's chat.... - by Sol - 12-27-2018, 12:39 AM
RE: Okay....let's chat.... - by BIAD - 12-27-2018, 12:02 PM
RE: Okay....let's chat.... - by Mystic Wanderer - 12-28-2018, 08:03 PM