Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ginsburg Voted From Hospital To Block Trump Asylum Restrictions
(12-23-2018, 04:28 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ...On a side note, I am utterly dismayed at the way some of my military friends have turned on Trump in the wake
of his decision to get the hell out of Syria and Afghanistan.

I gotta ask myself - what the hell did they lose in the Syrian sand that we ought to stay where we shouldn't have gone
to begin with to find it? As far as I know, most of them have never even BEEN to Syria, nor are they acquainted with
any Syrians - I can't say the same.

From my perspective, we ought to have left the Syrian Civil War to Syrians to duke it out, and claiming a shift from fighting
Assad to fighting ISIS just don't cut it for me. ISIS was NOT the reason the likes of McCain and Graham thought it a good idea
to throw OTHER PEOPLE'S SONS into a fight where we had no business.

They were hell bent for leather intent on supporting Islamic radicals against the legitimate government of Syria (many of which
American trained, equipped, and supported radicals left to form the core group of ISIS), and gave nary a damn about the rise
of ISIS at all... then throwing a tussle against ISIS in as a side-light somehow morphed into the reason for being there in the fist
place, when it goddamned well was NOT.

The world became used to the USA policing it and just like leaving the EU, it's an idea that's beyond the norm to most.

Of course Trump is correct, let these countries deal with their own problems and find a socially-accepted medium.
It sounds selfish on the surface, but the question arises, how can you treat people of the Middle-East as equals if
you have to do the fighting for them?

The West wants equality and Coca-Cola niceness... then let the Middle-East show you their version.

As far as Ginsburg is concerned -and I'm appreciative of the rules of her position, her condition mocks it.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4973]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ginsburg Voted From Hospital To Block Trump Asylum Restrictions - by BIAD - 12-23-2018, 11:55 AM