Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Two White Girls... One Morocco.
(12-30-2018, 03:31 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(12-30-2018, 03:01 PM)Ninurta Wrote: ...Are Moroccans born with knowledge of knife-wielding and beheading already ingrained as if by instinct? It must be so!

That's the thing, I cannot even begin to appreciate how one would go about beheading a human being.
The physical strength needed to take a head off, where the released blood will go (assuming there'll be a lot of it)
and keeping a live person under control during the act.

The actual mind-set is also something I fail to grasp, I can sort-of understand performing such terrible deed in
the red-mist of a crazed anger or a vengeance-style mania via the loss of a loved-one. But just being asked to
do it for money or a political/ideological reason... I think I'd pass.

Is it something just natural or casual a person can do?!!

Not necessarily a "person", as most of us think of people. I am reminded of something my police instructor told us lo those many years ago. He stressed to us that "there are just some folks in this world who are simply junkyard-dog mean. No reason for it, it's just inborn into them - not because their parents made them wear red underwear as a child. It just is."

I won't go into the mechanics of beheading, as it makes me just a little queasy to think about it. I will say, however, that South American native tribes who take heads appear to be more civilized than Arab head-takers in general, as they almost always kill the victim first, before beheading them, which I would imagine makes the whole sordid affair easier, and more humane.

Imagine that - Muslims are less civilized and more animal than even the wild heathen!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Two White Girls... One Morocco. - by BIAD - 12-20-2018, 08:09 PM
RE: Two White Girls... One Morocco. - by 727Sky - 12-23-2018, 04:31 AM
RE: Two White Girls... One Morocco. - by BIAD - 12-23-2018, 11:43 AM
RE: Two White Girls... One Morocco. - by Ninurta - 12-25-2018, 12:51 AM
RE: Two White Girls... One Morocco. - by Sol - 12-25-2018, 11:06 PM
RE: Two White Girls... One Morocco. - by BIAD - 12-26-2018, 12:48 PM
RE: Two White Girls... One Morocco. - by Ninurta - 12-29-2018, 06:08 PM
RE: Two White Girls... One Morocco. - by BIAD - 12-30-2018, 12:27 PM
RE: Two White Girls... One Morocco. - by Ninurta - 12-30-2018, 03:01 PM
RE: Two White Girls... One Morocco. - by BIAD - 12-30-2018, 03:31 PM
RE: Two White Girls... One Morocco. - by Ninurta - 12-30-2018, 03:49 PM