Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Two White Girls... One Morocco.
It's all very concerning, especially the diabolical white devil who co-ordinated and masterminded the plot, and browbeat the poor weak-minded but peace-loving brown folk into committing the dastardly deed. It just so happens that I live in a country where I am utterly surrounded by roughly 224 million of those white devils. Clearly, I am in imminent danger of being beheaded at every turn due to the fact of where I live.

And people wonder why I am armed to the teeth and completely irascible and anti-social!

Further, this evil white genius (it doesn't get much whiter than the Swiss - the only things whiter are Norwegians and Swedes - and no one really trusts the Swiss any more, do they?) single-handedly recruited, and trained the cell of unwilling brown folk in such arcane disciplines as communications (but they somehow never managed to communicate with HQ in Syria and Iraq) and marksmanship - but the articles don't mention who trained them in beheading white women with knives, and I am forced to wonder who did that, and of what benefit the training in communications and marksmanship was, seeing as how neither discipline appeared to have been employed in this deed. Are Moroccans born with knowledge of knife-wielding and beheading already ingrained as if by instinct? It must be so!

It is a shame that the nefarious white devil never got around to instructing his little brown minions in the fine art of stealth and cell compartmentalization, and thus 20 of them (so far) got rolled up in pretty short order by, of al things, the Moroccan constabulary - what would have happened to them if more highly trained and efficient polezei (such as, perhaps, American British, or Russian forces) has been set upon them? My God, the entire country might have been arrested and jailed by now!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Two White Girls... One Morocco. - by BIAD - 12-20-2018, 08:09 PM
RE: Two White Girls... One Morocco. - by 727Sky - 12-23-2018, 04:31 AM
RE: Two White Girls... One Morocco. - by BIAD - 12-23-2018, 11:43 AM
RE: Two White Girls... One Morocco. - by Ninurta - 12-25-2018, 12:51 AM
RE: Two White Girls... One Morocco. - by Sol - 12-25-2018, 11:06 PM
RE: Two White Girls... One Morocco. - by BIAD - 12-26-2018, 12:48 PM
RE: Two White Girls... One Morocco. - by Ninurta - 12-29-2018, 06:08 PM
RE: Two White Girls... One Morocco. - by BIAD - 12-30-2018, 12:27 PM
RE: Two White Girls... One Morocco. - by Ninurta - 12-30-2018, 03:01 PM
RE: Two White Girls... One Morocco. - by BIAD - 12-30-2018, 03:31 PM
RE: Two White Girls... One Morocco. - by Ninurta - 12-30-2018, 03:49 PM