Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
They Kept This Quiet - In Eight Days They Sign
(12-02-2018, 07:18 PM)guohua Wrote: ...England needs to tell the EU to Mind Their Own Business and to Continue To Swirl Down
The Toilet With-Out England as they Cater to Elites and the NWO...

The problem is that they don't see themselves in the way we do. They are elite, but the EU
Commission and it's lackeys perceive themselves as better. But not better as you being a
lesser person, just a person who need guidance and a parenting hand.

"You just don't know any better, bless you..." "Everything we do, we do for you..."
"I'm only wealthy because I have more responsibilities than you..."

As in:

Quote:'Macrons want swimming pool installed at historic presidential retreat...'

'French President Emmanuel Macron and his wife Brigitte want a private
swimming pool to be built at the historic presidential retreat Fort de Brégançon
which lies on an island just off the south coast of France.

Macron certainly doesn't seem too concerned about shaking off his image
as a "president of the rich"...'
Local:

It's not his money, but what else can you do with it...? Waste it on those he can glean
no 'good-feelz' from? No, of course not. Rather to cater for his wealthy friends and
the poor down-trodden brown migrant who doesn't know any better.

Okay, they rape and pillage a bit, but the Pope will get me the nod when my time comes!

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: They Kept This Quiet - In Eight Days They Sign - by Wallfire - 12-02-2018, 07:05 PM
RE: They Kept This Quiet - In Eight Days They Sign - by Wallfire - 12-02-2018, 07:12 PM
RE: They Kept This Quiet - In Eight Days They Sign - by BIAD - 12-02-2018, 08:07 PM