Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
They Kept This Quiet - In Eight Days They Sign
(12-02-2018, 06:42 PM)Grace Wrote: ...Also, I believe Nin spoke to me recently about Brussels saying England can pull out
of the EU but they have to continue to be governed by EU agreements or something
of that nature?

I'm not exactly sure what that was about, but does that mean this will also apply to England
as well?

Yeah, the MSM are keeping the pressure on the British public to make sure they believe
the EU hold all the power. Many don't realise that it's merely a trade-deal environment
and not some-sort of excommunication from culturally-different societies.

The boundary between Southern Ireland and Northern Ireland was always there since
they parted, all this concern about so-called export-import problems is just another
scare tactic for the sake of TV ratings and column-inches.

The fishing sites around our coast can be properly utilised again and the British farmers
will have to rely on growing retail-friendly crops once more, instead of relying on hefty
subsidies to leave their lands fallow.
They were even paid extra to plant flowers around their crops!

I heard one young girl this morning on TV saying that by leaving the EU, she could no
longer travel Europe and other parts of the world for free because of... some sh*t she'd
been fed by the controlled media. Free?!

During the run-up to the referendum on leaving, Project Fear warned the British public
that the sky would fall in. The media enjoyed the drama without reporting the real problems
of undoing the pact.

We did adopt some regulations and when dealing with crime, trade and legal immigration
from other lands, that would make sense. But the public voted to leave the controlling
mechanism known as the European Union because some of those 'rules' were being abused
for the sake of politically-driven agendas of countries not in the EU.

That was why racial accusations had to be ramped-up and that's why stifling of speech had
to be intensified on major internet platforms. These guys aren't stopping hate-speech, it's the
first steps to attempt to stop free-thought.

Orwell was bang-on the money.
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: They Kept This Quiet - In Eight Days They Sign - by BIAD - 12-02-2018, 07:50 PM
RE: They Kept This Quiet - In Eight Days They Sign - by Wallfire - 12-02-2018, 07:05 PM
RE: They Kept This Quiet - In Eight Days They Sign - by Wallfire - 12-02-2018, 07:12 PM