Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shenanigans In Nicaragua.
(11-19-2018, 10:13 PM)BIAD Wrote: I understand the Democrat-vote-option in the US, but I just wondered if Nicaragua had an old agenda to push.
minusculethumbsup

Pretty old. Nicaraguans have been bitching and whining about "US Imperialism" since William Walker invaded and took the place over in 1855. Every few years, you hear of another "US Invasion" of the area, and all the howling that entails. Never mind that Walker was captured and executed by Hondurans in 1860 - it's the "imperialism" that really counts! I've been waiting since 1979 to see Nicaraguans flood in and go on hunting expeditions in the US as "payback" for the Somoza government, which was supported by the US - until it wasn't any more and the Marxists took the place over in the ensuing advantage of being supported by world Marxism while Somoza was abandoned by all of his former "allies".

I actually did see some of them in 1984 or '85 at Camp Peary, but found out later they were Contras there for a bit of specialized training.

The reason for the Catholics in general and the Jesuits in particular to herd them north is the same as it has always been - a lust for control. Control of the US via flooding the vote with their own minions, and control of their minions by claiming to "protect" them against the mean old Gringoes that you find on every street corner in this godforsaken land. If they can concentrate enough minions in the right places, they can control the US vote and the US workforce, and create a permanent underclass of the Americans unwilling to leave... kinda like they, and the English colonists, and the French colonists did to the Indians back in colonial days in the New World.

The problem is that they would have to export nearly the entire population of central America to the US in order to get a sizeable enough army to challenge the tobacco-chewing Gringoes - and it appears to me that is exactly what they are after. that would, of course, not leave enough personnel back home to guard the home front, and we could just move right in and take the place over, leaving the north to it's fate while fortifying our new turf against the inevitable Reconquista of central America.

Just like William Walker.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Shenanigans In Nicaragua. - by BIAD - 11-18-2018, 10:01 PM
RE: Shenanigans In Nicaragua. - by guohua - 11-18-2018, 10:49 PM
RE: Shenanigans In Nicaragua. - by Grace - 11-18-2018, 11:39 PM
RE: Shenanigans In Nicaragua. - by Ninurta - 11-19-2018, 10:22 AM
RE: Shenanigans In Nicaragua. - by BIAD - 11-19-2018, 07:45 PM
RE: Shenanigans In Nicaragua. - by Grace - 11-19-2018, 08:49 PM
RE: Shenanigans In Nicaragua. - by BIAD - 11-19-2018, 10:13 PM
RE: Shenanigans In Nicaragua. - by Ninurta - 11-20-2018, 12:41 AM
RE: Shenanigans In Nicaragua. - by Ninurta - 11-20-2018, 05:40 AM
RE: Shenanigans In Nicaragua. - by guohua - 11-19-2018, 08:10 PM
RE: Shenanigans In Nicaragua. - by Grace - 11-19-2018, 09:05 PM