Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
For Ocasio-Cortez, You Just Pay For It.
(11-07-2018, 04:43 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Something in my bones is telling me someone rigged the ballots.  I mean, seriously?!  THIS is the best you can do NY?!   tinysurprised

Sigh...   This has blown my mind.  I need something.

(Goes looking through kitchen.)

I don't have any alcohol  in the house!!    ARRRGGGG!     minusculeheadbanging

I have no doubt that ballots were rigged, but New York didn't need the rigging to go full stupid - it's already bred into their DNA if the New Yorkers I've had to deal with are any gauge. Granted, I've not dealt with every New Yorker in existence, but the ones who have floated my way define stupid.

Virginia surprised me, putting that idjit Kaine back in office again. I've no idea what they were thinking.

Maybe we've been infiltrated by an overabundance of New Yorkers, same as North Carolina has been.

Luckily, I DO have alcohol in the house. I'll save you a few shots.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
For Ocasio-Cortez, You Just Pay For It. - by BIAD - 11-06-2018, 10:10 PM
RE: For Ocasio-Cortez, You Just Pay For It. - by Ninurta - 11-07-2018, 05:38 AM