Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Being arrogant and stupid does cost lives
(11-05-2018, 05:50 AM)Ninurta Wrote: There was also a fella from a particular "South Asian" country who was either an asset or fishing around to become one.
He PM'ed me a couple of times asking for advice on secure electronic communications networks among other things.
Nice fella, but I got away from him like he was made of electricity, for his own good... and maybe mine.

My active time at that site was 2008 to 2013, smack dab in the middle of this debacle.

Full Disclosure: I've actually spoken to Ninurta via the telephone when my family and I were vacationing
in New York State. We had met online at that 'other site' and I'm stating that never at any time, did I
attempt to acquire information regarding secure electronic communications.
I believe it was before 2008.

I know in the past Boy In A Dress has dressed-up as a spy using a raincoat and some sunglasses, but
any queries about secure electronic communications would only be about why I keep getting these
friggin' scam-calls almost every day.

But still, I'd like to hear more about those strange worlds Ninurta, Mr. & Mrs. Guohua and anyone else here
on Rogue Nation dabbled in before hanging up their 'other-activity-coats'!

In respect of the holiday though, Niagara Falls was nice.
(The Missus has just informed me we were in West Virginia too for a short while!)
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Being arrogant and stupid does cost lives - by BIAD - 11-05-2018, 09:49 AM