Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Van Discovered in "Fake Bomb" Investigation
(10-27-2018, 09:54 AM)Wallfire Wrote: Is any one else as worried as I am about the destruction of democracy both in the USA and Europe. I feat its been replaced by some form oligarchy/tyranny.

We are fighting a spiritual battle right now, good vs. evil.  It's not about the political parties.  The good guys are shedding light on the darkness. Once exposed, they will have no place to hide. But, it's up to the good among us to keep fighting the battle.
I'm not afraid of the outcome; the good guys will win, but it's getting through the battle right now that we have to focus on.

I saw an article yesterday of some man across the pond that seems to be a lot like President Trump, in that he is a strong individual who stands for the same values as those we are trying to restore in the U.S.   These type of leaders will continue to come forth as more and more people around the world see what we are accomplishing here.
It will take several years, but don't lose hope, it will get better world wide, I'm convinced of that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Van Discovered in "Fake Bomb" Investigation - by Wallfire - 10-26-2018, 05:43 PM
RE: Van Discovered in "Fake Bomb" Investigation - by Wallfire - 10-26-2018, 09:05 PM
RE: Van Discovered in "Fake Bomb" Investigation - by Wallfire - 10-27-2018, 09:54 AM
RE: Van Discovered in "Fake Bomb" Investigation - by Mystic Wanderer - 10-29-2018, 04:36 PM
RE: Van Discovered in "Fake Bomb" Investigation - by Wallfire - 10-30-2018, 10:45 AM