Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Van Discovered in "Fake Bomb" Investigation
I love the SGT Report, and I love John B. Wells, who is the guest speaker on this video. 
They discuss the so called "MagaBomber" on the show, and other things of great interest.

I think the public will be interested in hearing what Mr. Wells has planed for next week involving General Flynn, so be sure to listen.

If you like this video, go to the You Tube link (under the video) and give it a thumbs up.

Quote:John B. Wells returns to SGT Report to break down the latest news and events - and he shares something very cool he is doing to help support General Michael Flynn, a Patriot whose life was destroyed by the deep state criminal cartel.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Van Discovered in "Fake Bomb" Investigation - by Wallfire - 10-26-2018, 05:43 PM
RE: Van Discovered in "Fake Bomb" Investigation - by Wallfire - 10-26-2018, 09:05 PM
RE: Van Discovered in "Fake Bomb" Investigation - by Wallfire - 10-27-2018, 09:54 AM
RE: Van Discovered in "Fake Bomb" Investigation - by Mystic Wanderer - 10-29-2018, 03:14 AM
RE: Van Discovered in "Fake Bomb" Investigation - by Wallfire - 10-30-2018, 10:45 AM