Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Van Discovered in "Fake Bomb" Investigation
Lot's of information coming out now to suggest this was a staged event, just like Sandy Hook, and the Parkland School shooting, using their sleeper cells to carry it out.

One interesting fact is that 17 people were shot, just like the Parkland School shooting. Was he "ordered" to shoot 17 people?
Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet. Symbolism?  May be reaching, but interesting nonetheless.

Also, before I forget, I want to mention that this guy only had liberal followers on Twitter, not one conservative!  You would think if he were such a patriot he would have at least one conservative, right?

And this suspect was arrested in Broward County where the corrupt law enforcement opperates is interesting too, don't you think? 

For those who have a Twitter account, click on this thread: https://twitter.com/StormIsUponUs/status...4556238849

I'll post a few of the most important tweets so you can get an idea.  Click on the pictures to enlarge.

It appears the synagogue had a drill back in January of this year.

[Image: Active-Shooter-drill-at-church.jpg]

The coroner appears to be the same person as the one used with the Sandy Hook shooting.

[Image: Coroner-for-shoothings.jpg]

Quote:Bo Adcock‏ @adcock_bo 15h15 hours ago

Replying to @StormIsUponUs

Like the Parkland High School Shooting, 17 victims? What's the 17th letter of the alphabet? That's right "Q". Deep State Symbolism? The school was named after the lady who wrote the 1947 book "The Everglades: River of Grass". The theme of it is "Don't Drain the Swamp"!
[Image: Dqjtvd9XQAAl4Ws.jpg]

Taken from a different thread:  https://twitter.com/TheSharpEdge1/status...4362712065

Quote:TheSharpEdge‏ @TheSharpEdge1 Oct 26

We have pictures of the suspect's vehicle. And just as we anticipated, it appears the vehicle is conveniently covered in pro-Trump, pro-America, and even 8chan stickers. Who has 8chan stickers? That's not a thing. This is an obvious set up.

Can't get more obvious than this, folks. They're over-playing it just a bit, don't you think?

[Image: Maga-Bomber-Van.jpg]

It appears that the images we've received of the stickers, don't match. Anons are aware of this and investigating. Either they were photoshopped OR the decals were switched. Seems like anons are leaning towards the latter at this point, but we'll see how it plays out.
[Image: Maga-Bomber-stickers-were-switched.jpg]

Cesar Altieri Sayoc has a decent rap sheet. Must have some friends in pretty high places to have avoided serious jail time. Maybe he owes some one a favor too?
[Image: Maga-Bomber-rap-sheet.jpg]

There's a lot of info coming in on Cesar Sayoc, but there's also ALOT of disinfo. So, I need to confirm these leads before posting anything. But for now, I'm gonna leave you with this juicy nugget.

CESAR SAYOC is an anagram for: "A ACCESSORY" or "ACCESSORY A"

Well, that should give you a good place to start to go further down the rabbit hole on your own.  Enjoy!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Van Discovered in "Fake Bomb" Investigation - by Wallfire - 10-26-2018, 05:43 PM
RE: Van Discovered in "Fake Bomb" Investigation - by Wallfire - 10-26-2018, 09:05 PM
RE: Van Discovered in "Fake Bomb" Investigation - by Wallfire - 10-27-2018, 09:54 AM
RE: Van Discovered in "Fake Bomb" Investigation - by Mystic Wanderer - 10-28-2018, 05:38 PM
RE: Van Discovered in "Fake Bomb" Investigation - by Wallfire - 10-30-2018, 10:45 AM