Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Van Discovered in "Fake Bomb" Investigation
(10-26-2018, 07:05 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Can you see this tweet?

https://twitter.com/trustrestored/status...3241585669

Nope, I can't. I get this return:

Quote:An error occurred during a connection to twitter.com. SSL received an unexpected Application Data record. Error code: SSL_ERROR_RX_UNEXPECTED_APPLICATION_DATA

Apparently, my security software blocked it because there is no reason on God's green Earth that Twitter should be trying to install an application on my computer. Twitter is supposed to sent out text and HTML, not applications.

So my security blocked it.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Van Discovered in "Fake Bomb" Investigation - by Wallfire - 10-26-2018, 05:43 PM
RE: Van Discovered in "Fake Bomb" Investigation - by Ninurta - 10-26-2018, 09:07 PM
RE: Van Discovered in "Fake Bomb" Investigation - by Wallfire - 10-26-2018, 09:05 PM
RE: Van Discovered in "Fake Bomb" Investigation - by Wallfire - 10-27-2018, 09:54 AM
RE: Van Discovered in "Fake Bomb" Investigation - by Wallfire - 10-30-2018, 10:45 AM