Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delivery For George!
(10-25-2018, 05:00 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Let's make a checklist:

1. George Soros - funds and organizes organizations whose purpose is to foment revolution in the US and overthrow the government and the will of the American People.

2. Hillary Clinton - she of the "we can't be civil with those who oppose us" fame

3. Obama - he who nearly accomplished the Soros dream of turning America into Amerika.

4. Eric Holder - he of "if you get 'em down, kick 'em in the head" fame.

5.Maxine Waters - she of "if you see them out in a store or restaurant, get in their faces, drive them from the place" fame.

6. CNN - has any number of talking heads who are at any given time trying to kick off a revolution for the news ratings.

Are we seeing a common thread here? Could it be a right winger who has thought "Ok, if you want to kick it off, let's kick it off with a bang! You wanna play? Ok let's play! You've set the rules, let me show you how that works..." It just gives me the giggles that all these folks who have been bitching and preaching civil war openly are suddenly deciding they don't want to play the game THEY are trying to start.

Maybe they should just take their balls and gloves and go home.

On the other hand, it's also interesting that NONE of these bombs actually exploded. Maybe it's just a message of "make sure you want to play this game before we get serious about playing it".

Then there is the goofy look of the bombs. They look like movie bombs. I'd never build a pipe bomb with all those wires hanging out - it looks like a goddamned explosion in a spaghetti factory! If I were going to build one, it would have - at most - ONE wire sticking out, and that just an antenna for the inner workings that would make it go BOOM! All those wires hanging out just make it easier to cut wires to deactivate it, and since the cap would have to be inside with the charge, there is no need for them.

None of the pipes have been scored or wire-wrapped for fragmentation effect.

A whole cell phone taped to the outside of the bomb? Really? How is the perpetrator going to know when to call the number of that phone half way around the country or the world?

When was the last time you saw a photo of a bomb BEFORE THE INVESTIGATION WAS COMPLETED? There are details that are not released to prevent copy-cat bombers from mucking up the investigation, and to prevent the bad guys from knowing what clues the investigators are tracking. It just doesn't happen that way - details are kept close to the vest until the investigation is complete.

Nope, these "bombs" are simply for propaganda effect, in my opinion. Now whether that propaganda message is "be sure who yer fuckin' with before you get started" or "see? those evil right wingers are gonna kill us all!" or "vote Democrat, because we only talk shit while Republicans DO shit!" is anyone's guess at this point.

Either way, it's not going to affect my vote - I'll vote straight Republican this time around, even for the Republicans I hate, because of the shit-show the Democrats threw around the Kavanaugh confirmation. We could do with more adults in government, and fewer temper-tantrum throwing petulant NPC children.

You are 100% correct, the whole thing is just for propaganda. There are just so many things wrong with this "pipe bomb"

Messages In This Thread
Delivery For George! - by BIAD - 10-23-2018, 07:39 PM
RE: Delivery For George! - by Mystic Wanderer - 10-23-2018, 09:06 PM
RE: Delivery For George! - by BIAD - 10-24-2018, 08:21 AM
RE: Delivery For George! - by guohua - 10-24-2018, 08:43 AM
RE: Delivery For George! - by guohua - 10-23-2018, 11:41 PM
RE: Delivery For George! - by BIAD - 10-24-2018, 05:14 PM
RE: Delivery For George! - by Mystic Wanderer - 10-24-2018, 05:20 PM
RE: Delivery For George! - by BIAD - 10-24-2018, 07:56 PM
RE: Delivery For George! - by Ninurta - 10-25-2018, 05:00 AM
RE: Delivery For George! - by BIAD - 10-25-2018, 10:26 AM
RE: Delivery For George! - by Wallfire - 10-25-2018, 12:13 PM