Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delivery For George!
(10-25-2018, 05:00 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ...When was the last time you saw a photo of a bomb BEFORE THE INVESTIGATION WAS COMPLETED?

I was going to offer reasons to show how it could've been a person or persons from either-side of
the political situation that taken upon themselves to send the devices to Clinton, Obama etc.

But it's that single question that stopped me. Why show the photo straight away?

There's another 'clue' that I felt that whoever posted these homemade explosives, couldn't resist indicating
the class-setting that's involved. It's clipped from most of the images.

'Brennan' has two N's.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4663]
But the real indicator is the ':' (colon) after the word 'To'.

Edit: This from Mystic's link in the Shout Box.

Quote:Bomb Disposal Expert Claims Mail Bombs Are an ‘Obvious Hoax’

'The mail bombs sent to CNN and Democratic leaders on Wednesday are an “obvious hoax” according to a bomb
disposal expert who argues the stunt was clearly designed for maximum political impact, not maximum damage.

Tom Sauer, a former Navy bomb disposal expert, has analyzed the evidence presented by CNN and declared that
the “pipe bomb” are obvious fakes, and whoever made the bomb wanted it to be “painfully obvious to anyone and
everyone that it’s a ‘bomb.'”

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4664]

As a Navy Explosive Ordnance Disposal technician, Tom Sauer was responsible for conducting the demolition of
hazardous munitions, pyrotechnics, and retrograde explosives using detonation and burning techniques.
It’s safe to say he knows what a pipe bomb looks like.

By the sounds of it, Tom Sauer also recognizes a “silly looking” prop from a media propaganda campaign designed
to influence a midterm election when he sees one.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4665]

“In which case, we should ask ourselves what the motives of the “bomber” are and “who benefits?”
“Go ahead. Think deeply and critically.”
As Tom Sauer asks, who benefits from fake bombs being sent to former Democratic leaders and CNN?
That is the million dollar question here.

A former law enforcement officer also said it is clear the mail bomb story is “propaganda” designed to influence an
election.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4666]

Investigative journalist Adam Housley spoke to federal agents who said the fact that none of the bombs detonated is
highly significant.
HOUSLEY: Federal agents say they are working on the theory that it’s one group, or one person.
Also…the fact that none of them detonated is more significant than people may realize. I am told that’s a “huge clue”.

Adam Housley Twitter.
"Federal agents say they are working on the theory that it's one group, or one person.
Also...the fact that none of them detonated is more significant than people may realize.
I am told that's a "huge clue"."

Is this a dry run? Distraction? A few examples of theories feds are talking about.

Adam Housley Twitter.
"The fact that the devices were crude of course is a clue, but again...there are other variables
that you may not think of. All this has to be taken into consideration by law enforcement.
Dry Run? Hoax? True intention? Distraction for something else? Just a few examples I'm told"

Not insinuating this is a false flag, just asking questions journalists are supposed to ask.

Adam Housley Twitter.
"To clarify to anyone trying to politicize: I am insinuating nothing. Just reporting actual facts.
Imagine that. Actual possibilities and what investigators are doing. Nowhere did I say false flag.
It is one possibility tho, as is dry run. Get it?"

Investigative reporter, Paul Sperry said it best:

Paul Sperry Twitter.
"6 bombs sent to Democrats. 0 go off. All crudely made pipe bombs and conspicuously obvious
explosives, and all easily screened and discovered. Stunt seems designed for maximum
political/media optics, not maximum damage"..'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
Delivery For George! - by BIAD - 10-23-2018, 07:39 PM
RE: Delivery For George! - by Mystic Wanderer - 10-23-2018, 09:06 PM
RE: Delivery For George! - by BIAD - 10-24-2018, 08:21 AM
RE: Delivery For George! - by guohua - 10-24-2018, 08:43 AM
RE: Delivery For George! - by guohua - 10-23-2018, 11:41 PM
RE: Delivery For George! - by BIAD - 10-24-2018, 05:14 PM
RE: Delivery For George! - by Mystic Wanderer - 10-24-2018, 05:20 PM