Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border
I hung up my guns a long time ago, but I still have days where I actually miss shooting Central American Leftists. Now, if they want to come here so that I don't have to travel - I'm not getting any younger, you know - I'm ok with that. They have already demonstrated, on multiple occasions, their propensity towards violence, and I for one have no qualms whatsoever of handing them violence right back.

They are coming, and coming in droves, with the most recent reports I have numbering them at 4 "caravans" now, with a total membership of between 10,000 and 12,000 people. From the images on the internet, somewhere between 60 and 80% of them are military-age males.

That constitutes an "invasion force" - entire continents have been invaded with fewer troops.

Furthermore, they have, by violence, forced their way across the Mexican border, beating hell out of Mexican police in the effort. How badass does one have to be to defeat Mexican cops? That tells me everything I need to know. Should they find their way here after forcing their way across the US border, I'll be more than happy to organize a warm reception for them...

... because some days, I still miss shooting Central American Leftists, and I never planned on living forever, anyhow.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 10-23-2018, 11:24 AM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 10-23-2018, 11:14 AM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 10-24-2018, 10:50 AM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 10-25-2018, 12:20 PM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 10-26-2018, 09:28 AM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 10-26-2018, 05:03 PM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Ninurta - 11-05-2018, 07:30 PM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 11-05-2018, 08:19 PM