Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border
(10-26-2018, 09:28 AM)Wallfire Wrote: There is no easy answer to this, but shooting women and children ( the left want the women and children to be shot ) and with in a week Trump will be pushed out of office.
Perhaps you missed the photos from Europe a few years ago, crying children clawing at wire fences, mothers feeding there children from old tins , I think you get the picture.
The truth was that 90% of them were young men, and when they were given food and water it was thrown on the ground by the young men who shouted they want money not food.
Remember the Palestinians put women and children on the front line hopping they would be shot, and the "white helmets happly killed children on camera wile "trying to save them", all to pull heart strings.
Dont fall for the trap of having to kill women and children.
Also be prepared for a sudden spread of some infection to force the US to give med help and bring them into the US.
I hope with all my heart you find a better answer then we did in Europe

Some times, life boils down to a simple, binary choice. This is one of those times. Either let them in, or prevent them from entering. There really aren't any other options. I look towards Europe, and see how letting the refugees in has worked out for them, and that simplifies the choice, to me at least.

Some people will make it impossible to be nice to them - it's nice to be nice, but this is neither the time nor place. Some times, you just have to do what has to be done to accomplish the goal, and then cry about it and lament at your leisure later.

I'm not in favor of killing women and children, but neither am I in favor of them allowing MY women and children to be killed. It's a Hobb's Choice, and in those choices I will usually act to protect my own.

The purpose of a shield, even a human shield, is to be struck by the sword to protect the shielded. It's unfortunate they have allowed themselves to be made into a shield, but that was not my decision in any way. I had no part in it, and regret it deeply, but THEY made that decision for me. A prudent defender won't allow that to affect his judgement, or all will be lost, in an instant.

Now, it's also true that the best way to defeat a man with a shield is to bat it aside with the sword, and then go for the shielded person. If anyone has any ideas on how to get that shield separated from it's owner, I'm all eager ears.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 10-23-2018, 11:24 AM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 10-23-2018, 11:14 AM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 10-24-2018, 10:50 AM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 10-25-2018, 12:20 PM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 10-26-2018, 09:28 AM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Ninurta - 10-29-2018, 05:28 PM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 10-26-2018, 05:03 PM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 11-05-2018, 08:19 PM