Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border
(10-24-2018, 10:50 AM)Wallfire Wrote: Its been reported that the UN is helping with the logistics of this invasion. Now the question I have is how is the army going to stop the "refugees".
The only thing the army has are guns, now im sure the people who are in charge of this march will use the same system as was used in Europe.
Lots of women and children put at the front and all the young men hiding behind them.
How is it going to look with the world news teams filming women and children been tear gases and the army pointing guns at them. What if the "refugees" dont stop, will the army shoot women and children ?
If the army does not stop them, then whole country's will just walk into the USA, destroying the USA, just like Europe.
So if Trump orders the army to shoot, he is a monster, if he does not give the order he is weak and not fit to be the POTUS.
I see this as a master move by Soros and the UN.
So to all people from the USA, what do you think ???

PS remember the timing of this, close to Thanksgiving and Christmas, pulling heart strings.

I've seen posts on Face Book stating that Soros and some Democrats are behind organizing and paying for the caravan invasion at the U.S. border.  Well, I think this is quite obvious; right in time for midterm elections.

You're right. If they shoot with women and children in front, we will look like monsters; if not, we'll be invaded. 
I don't know what the plan is, but President Trump sounded very confident at the rally in TX. He said they wouldn't get through and he seemed to be in a good mood.
One never knows with our President. He always seems to be a few steps ahead of the Cabal Elite. They just can't seem to bring him down. 

We'll have to wait and see how this goes.  In the mean time, I'm cleaning my gun and getting ready, just in case.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 10-23-2018, 11:24 AM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 10-23-2018, 11:14 AM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 10-24-2018, 10:50 AM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Mystic Wanderer - 10-24-2018, 05:06 PM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 10-25-2018, 12:20 PM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 10-26-2018, 09:28 AM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 10-26-2018, 05:03 PM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 11-05-2018, 08:19 PM