Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border
I'm wondering why they don't just blow the friggin' bridge, problem solved!

I went and picked up my jeep yesterday, and they guy that helped me get it running had an interesting take on this. He said he'd line the border with troops and medieval trebuchet catapults, shoot the human wave, and catapult any who got through back to the south. He even said he'd make bets with bystanders on how many times he could make them bounce when they landed.

Cold? Maybe. Callous? Perhaps... but that's the feeling out here in the real world, and it's not getting any better with the constant human wave attacks in this invasion force. The same guy also said he'd love to see ANTIFA show their silly asses here - but he knew they'd never do that, because they have a gut understanding of what would happen to them...

It's guys like him that induced me to move back home. I know they've got my back when it hits the fan!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Ninurta - 10-22-2018, 05:56 AM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 10-23-2018, 11:24 AM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 10-23-2018, 11:14 AM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 10-24-2018, 10:50 AM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 10-25-2018, 12:20 PM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 10-26-2018, 09:28 AM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 10-26-2018, 05:03 PM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 11-05-2018, 08:19 PM