Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OK, Get Ready For It,,,, Get Ready,,,,,,
It would be great if the Democrats ran Hillary again - it would prove my theory that they are all insane. Hillary has already lost not once, but TWICE, and the definition of insanity is continuing to do the same thing over and over again while expecting different results.

From what I'm hearing, Joe Biden is currently their top choice with Bernie Sanders running a distant second, and Elizabeth Warren and Cory Booker WAY behind even Bernie. To be honest, I'm comfortable with them running any of those four... or even Hillary again, for that matter. None of them have a snowball's chance in hell of winning, so the country would be safe for another 4 years at least.

If Biden runs, I'm pretty sure he'll learn just how that thrashing behind the schoolhouse he promised Trump would REALLY go!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: OK, Get Ready For It,,,, Get Ready,,,,,, - by Ninurta - 10-20-2018, 12:38 AM