Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
EMF, The Woodpecker, Eugene, and You
(10-18-2018, 09:06 AM)BIAD Wrote: I don't think we're supposed to put electrical devices that omit and receive designed-signals
against our heads, an area of our bodies that uses neural activity to -not only control that
body, but to assist us in perceiving the surrounding reality.

If those brainwaves are disrupted in any way, then you've got a reality-changing mechanism
that if continued, is a deliberate act for unknown reasons. Ergo, a mind-control exercise.

I recall a few years ago when there was a big ruckus about putting cell phones against you head, and the potential for that to cause brain cancer. There were several gimmicks marketed to "block the signal" so that you didn't get brain cancer from your cell phone. I remember thinking at the time that those were all bullshit - if they actually blocked the signal, the phone would no longer work, as the signal would be blocked and could not be received by it. I was amazed, however, at the way the lemmings flocked to a fake "solution".

I think that the potential for brain-scrambling by disruption of it's electrical signals is a far more insidious possibility than brain cancer. If you're dead, your dead, but if you're a zombie, you're NOT dead, and only miserably controlled by others. To me, that is a far worse outcome.

Enter the Bluetooth headset. Now, you don't have to put that scary, radio-wave emitting cell phone against your head, near your brain. Now instead, you can put a bitty little Bluetooth receiver against your head, near your brain, and keep the cell phone in your back pocket, near your ass - although I am convince that is where some folks actually have their brains.... but I digress. Never mind the fact that Bluetooth devices work on... radio signals. Go 'head and jam one right into your ear canal, with a direct shot at nerves and brain matter.

Marketing is amazing!

Humans are an amazingly diverse lot. Different people are susceptible to different things, which other people are apparently immune to. Some people are hyper-sensitive to being hypnotized, others are immune to hypnosis. Most people can see in 3 dimensions, but about 10% cannot, even thought they have both eyes necessary for binocular vision. Some people are prone to this disease or that (such as flu or plague, to name two), others are immune.

I see no reason that EMF should be any different. Some are affected, some are not, and it appears to me to be a continuum between the two extremes, with varying degrees of susceptibility.

Just some random, musing thoughts.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
EMF, The Woodpecker, Eugene, and You - by Ninurta - 10-18-2018, 07:25 AM
RE: EMF, The Woodpecker, Eugene, and You - by Ninurta - 10-18-2018, 04:29 PM
RE: EMF, The Woodpecker, Eugene, and You - by Wallfire - 10-18-2018, 10:54 AM