Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Transgenderism, What Are You Worried About?
(10-02-2018, 07:55 PM)BIAD Wrote:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4573]

That's one fugly broad! The 5 o'clock... erm, prolly more like 10 o'clock... shadow is not helping it's illusion, either.

The  phrase "coyote ugly" refers to the feeling one has when he wakes the morning after a drunken binge and discovers a creature nestled onto his arm which gives him the urge to gnaw off his own arm to avoid waking it so as to make his escape unimpeded, i.e. similar to a coyote caught in a steel trap.

If I found something like that sleeping on my arm on a morning after, I'd crush it's fuckin' windpipe and leap out the window before it came back to life. Don't care how many stories up the apartment was - out the window regardless.

I would suggest the assistance of a young lady well versed in the application of make-up, but I don't think she had a bricklayer's trowel, so the effort would be useless.

Good lord - who pulled the chocks out from under the wheels of my world? that thing has the nerve to call itself a "she"? women everywhere ought to insist on the death penalty for it!
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgenderism, What Are You Worried About? - by Ninurta - 10-03-2018, 07:38 AM
RE: Transgenderism, What Are You Worried About? - by Wallfire - 10-03-2018, 01:08 PM